LEB Character Approval Assistants

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Just to help when I'm busy, and since we go through them faster than full judges, thought I might put out the proposal for allowing this. Thoughts?

Wik

First Post
Yeah, sounds good. Though, personally, I think we should just rotate out who is the character judge anyways. Have two on at any one time, but change them out every few months or so.

Mellubb

First Post
I know I am not a judge. But I will volunteer to help if that is OK. If not I won't get my feelings hurt. Just trying to help.

Graybeard

Explorer
I would be interested in assisting. I haven't been playing on the Living Eberron board very long though. I do check the boards and my email a few times per day.

Bront

The man with the probe
You would likely need access to every, or nearly every book that we currently have approved material in. (And judge would, this is part of the problem we've been having).

Graybeard

Explorer
I own several Eberron books already. I will check the list of approved books vs what I own though. Thanks for the information.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
A Character Approval Assistant would need to
- Be willing to publish a public email account
- Check it regularly (least once a day)
- Have all the Core Books, the ECS, and easy access to the approved materials
- Be strongly familiar with the approved content and character creation rules
Other than keeping things running smoothly around here, there isn't a reward structure in place. Character approvals come in waves---long lulls with sudden bursts. For example, right now we have two games that just gave out big XP rewards.

Graybeard

Explorer
I own or, have easy access to, nearly book on the approved list for Living Eberron. The only ones I don't have are Heroes of Horror, Players Guide to Eberron, and MMIII. The SRD for Exp. Psionics is easily obtained.

I would be willing to publish a public email address. I have 4 different ones already for various uses.

Being familiar with the approved content and character creation rules would develop as you go. It is easy enough to print them out at first or check the boards.

As for rewards, I seek none. I would do this to help other EN Worlders.

If you feel I am not yet qualified, that's okay too.

Remove ads