Leeroy Jenkins on Jeopardy

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Who is Leeroy Jenkins? I don't play WOW. I have a better use for the little money I have. Its called plastic crack or better known as D&D miniatures.

Darthjaye

First Post
Someone needs to find the link to the vid for these poors souls who have not had the joy of knowing the "teamwork" of legend that was employed by Leeroy in his quest for greatness!!! It is only through Leeroy's exploits can you all who have not witnessed, that you can better understand why this is on of the funniest damn things you've witnessed from a computer game.

Dark Jezter

First Post
Darthjaye said:
Someone needs to find the link to the vid for these poors souls who have not had the joy of knowing the "teamwork" of legend that was employed by Leeroy in his quest for greatness!!! It is only through Leeroy's exploits can you all who have not witnessed, that you can better understand why this is on of the funniest damn things you've witnessed from a computer game.
Well, they could always go to www.leeroyjenkins.net. It has about 5 different links to the video, as well as lots of other Leeroy-related material. :)

Remove ads