Legacy of Death Part III: Undying Interlude

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
the lip curls....you....you all seem quite exposed, except maybe for Buckthorn...

...and Nar, who has'tn found much yet, but is no longer dazed.

dyermaker001

Explorer
Now that Nar-Heru is no longer dazed, he will make a more thorough search of the house, looking for evidence clearing his name, and of general wrong doing by Elvid.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Forge: you are feeling somewhat better.

Ghen: probably your fight against the demons...Lucian started to mention that. And are the demons fading? They (the semi mob) seem sort of stunned. And Nar has run into the house, without really being noticed. This could be important? Oh, and Dr. Rev. Prof. Jameson Walkright Chpl. who you know, might be helpful?

Nar: You scurry about, there is a back pantry & kitchen, and stairs going up. And was there something specific that was really important and got you into this whole mess for in the first place? Something you don't want to share (with 3rd parties, that is) (ooc, you can keep the role, but its help to know what you are looking for)?

The sheriff and captain seems a bit stuck:

I said no more trouble. At least for one day.

kaltfeuer

First Post
Jameson

Ghen and Shayera walk to Jameson, hand in hand. Both embrace him joyfully. Shayera kisses him lightly on the cheek.

It is so good to see someone who shares our benevolent values. Sometimes I think my life shall consist of nothing but ne'erdowells to vanquish. The battle for peace never ends [Ghen looks pointedly at the fallen demons], but it's delightful to know there are friends nearby with whom we can celebrate our victories and enjoy the brief respite from the evils that seek to rebound.

Alas, I'm sure you didn't come to congratulate us on vanquishing yet more [exaggerates the word "more"] evil. How can I be of service to you, or perhaps to our Lord Varun?

As Ghen steps back from Jameson, still tidying and readjusting himself from the battle, he nonchalantly allows his holy symbol to dangle loosely from his neck for a moment.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Ghen: your actions shock everyone enough to buy the elf some time.

Nar: things in the house have been "chaotic" enough to maybe let some things just lie about...you find a big pile of papers in the bedroom. Some force--lets say both shadowy yet also textual--seems to posses you as you quickly flip the great pile of otherwise fascinating material and finally come across the familiar hand-writing and clear library markings which indicate Simon's papers. You secure the papers. If only you had more time...

Jameson, having gotten use to Ghen, rolls with it all:

I think it is obvious you and your companions have done much for today, for all of us. There is little doubt that a search of the house will easily confirm this.

The captain and sheriff, still a bit stunned, comes around

Yes...let us conduct a thorough search.

He still manages to shoot you a dirty look as his men head to the house.

Time is now very limited...if there is anything else ones wishes to find...or take.

Last edited:

Remove ads