Legacy of Death Part VII: Little Granny knows Hades

Jin Abackis

Explorer
Simorai is wary of Natasha sizing up the group. He assumes that the only reason she has provided any information is because it suits her motives.
Simorai silently eyes the others to see if they want to further parley, intimidate or anything else with Natasha. Otherwise, he looks at the door she pointed to, “Creatures from Hades are not always friendly. It might be best to avoid that route for now. A pleasure speaking with you.” Simorai heads towards the door they entered.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
So why did you ask?

You seem confused. I am not sure you know why you are here, or what to do.

Since you may be confused, I will remind you that it is considered impolite to take things that don't belong to you, enter private chambers univinted, or kill servants.

Good bye.

Jin Abackis

Explorer
What a witch! We head back to the other room that felt more normal to take a short rest if possible. Simorai and the Warlord will be on guard.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
"Hmm, yes"

Your turn right around and head back to the small stone room. There is a door on the right and on the left, did you notice both before?

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn confirms "I had one secret door marked on my map in the small room between the living room area and the room with the view to the celestial void. We did not go through that secret door, but agree with Forge about a rest first."

dyermaker001

Explorer
Hopefully the silence suggests an eventful rest. If so, should we try the secret door, or back through the curtain room as suggested by Natasha?

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
"Hmm, yes"

Your turn right around and head back to the small stone room. There is a door on the right and on the left, did you notice both before?

You have just come through the secret door. You have still not 'rested'.

Left, right, back, stand there?

Jin Abackis

Explorer
We go back to the room that felt more normal (with the astral stars etc.) and take a short rest if possible. The Warlord will be on guard. Simorai will study the stars and the Manual of Planes to see if there is any way to use it as a portal to get out of the hut.

Remove ads