Legacy of the Silver Dragon: Chapter 1 (Chickens, Demons, and a Missing Girl)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Dirt bastards! Kill them all, let the gods sort them out!" Tired of waiting, the dwarf charges in, throwing an axe at the creature next to the elf, and drawing his more impressive and big battleaxe.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"There is no need- We are here to help!" entreats the robed mage as he frantically backpedals, arms raised in self defense. He nearly trips over the approaching Myst and Muzdin in his haste.

OOC: Retreat back a few steps,hopefully either leaving a space for the others to advance or drawing the little creature in their midst if it continues its attack.

EDIT= He's entreating the little creature, by the way, not (yet?) his comrades. :)

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Bosco hangs back a pace, checking to see if that room that Antares blithely charged through is indeed as full of creatures as he suspects it is and if, in fact, they've finally raced into the killing jar he's expected all along.

gambler1650

Explorer
OOC: Guys, I'm slammed at work and at home this and next week.. I'll try to give an update on Thursday or Friday but will then be (probably) mostly away from the net the next week. Apologies for the scattered nature of my replies these past couple of months!

gambler1650

Explorer
From the opening in the far wall comes another scream, perhaps hearing the speech of Muzdin or Antares. This time it's one of panic mixed with sudden hope. "Please. Please, you have to help me!". The voice sounds raw as if she's been screaming rather often, and then another shriek, "No, no! Get away..." followed by a muffled choking sound.

In the room the party is currently in, a larger pool of the shimmering water can be seen against the right (East) side - casting a noticeable, pale glow against the earth walls. The creatures hiss, and strike again at their nearest opponents. The one that had been attacking Antares switches its attention to Mysthyr, while the other scuttles across the wall and swipes at Muzdin.

Stellan in the meantime comes up with his spear, trying to strike past Muzdin at the one attacking the dwarf.

All three attacks hit (feel free to RP your responses!) Stellan lets out a yell of triumph on seeing the spear go right through the small, pale skinned creature, pinning it right to the wall. It immediately goes limp. However, it did manage to scratch Muzdin. The claws of the other also break through the priest of Pelor's defenses and Mysthyr feels a scratch across his arm.

The remaining creature in the room looks back over its shoulder in fear for a moment, as if thinking about retreating - but instead it drops to the ground in front of Myst so that both clawed hands are free instead of needing one to hang onto the wall.

OOC: Both Mysthyr and Muzdin need to roll a saving throw at +2 vs Paralyze and Poison, Muzdin needs a 14 or higher, and Myst needs 15 or higher.

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: Welcome back, Gambler! Good to have this going again. :)

"I -ah-" an almost nauseous look at the dead creature on the end of Stellan's spear, "believe you have things well in hand here, friends." A swallow. "So if you will excuse me?" Using an earthen wall to prop himself back up after his almost-stumble, the robed mage reverses momentum and puts his lanky legs to their proper use: hurriedly rushing between combatants and dancing pool, green eyes already glued to the entrance of the carved chamber ahead.

His hand reaches down almost unconsciously into his beltpouch, closing convulsively on a tiny arc of silver...

<Antares is assuming he'll see former-Anna *attacking* the real one. If so:
Crackling/hissing words rising, culminating on the last syllables: "Sarafim!"

*PSHH!* A shaft of pale blue fire shoots out from his welded index and middle fingers, streaks across the room and *thunks* between the two combatants <hopefully> forcing them apart! On impact the blue fire dies, leaving behind a thin shard of polished wood, charred by the unholy flames.

OOC: Move to the carved cave entrance, fire a "magical" arrow between the two combatants. He's hoping to have a chance to calm things down next round...

Remove ads