• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [Legendary Games] Monsters & Adventures in Greek Mythology and More!

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
The magnificent Mother of Monsters Adventure Path continues with A Threatened Democracy, an adventure of investigation and espionage set in an ancient world of bronze and blood. Pit your heroes against the powerful shadow cabal of the Cult of Naegara, where they must use their might, magic, and every ounce of wit and wisdom to prevent not one but two catastrophes from bringing chaos and disunity among the peaceful people of the Kagari Islands! This fantastic 75-page 5E adventure for 7th-8th level characters is inspired by the epic mythology of Ancient Greece and includes new monsters, magic items, world and setting lore. Grab it today in PDF and print at the Legendary Games webstore, Open Gaming Store, and DrivethruRPG!

Plus, don't miss the rest of this awesome adventure path for over 400 pages of killer campaign material (and more coming soon), including:

Plus, we've got even more creatures coming soon, with Beasts of Legend: Construct Codex already in layout now, bringing you a baker's dozen of creepy construct creatures for your campaign! We're also hard at work bringing our spectacular Sea Monsters bestiary book to Black Flag as well, with even more coming soon! If Tales of the Valiant or the Black Flag Roleplaying system is your favorite flavor of 5E, you've got some terrific tomes of terror coming soon!

Last but not least, we have only six days left on our our A TALE OF TWO SEAS Kickstarter, bringing you oceans of incredible creatures and amazing adventures from coast to coast for D&D 5E, with Pathfinder 1E and 2E also available! This amazing project brings you two terrific options for nautical and aquatic adventure for your favorite system, focusing on the Mediterranean and the Caribbean! You'll find over 250 terrific creatures rooted in the myths and legends of the Mediterranean, Caribbean, and Central and South America, including the Mother of Monsters Adventure Path evoking the glories of ancient Greece for 5E! You can also find incredible bundles of our Legendary Bestiaries line with over a thousand monsters and more, plus bonus books for aquatic adventuring and nautical campaigns, magic items, deluxe hardcovers, and a bevy of options for VTT support with Roll20, Foundry, Fantasy Grounds, and Shard! For Pathfinder players and 5E fans alike, seek your adventure on the sunny shores of the subtropics and all the seven seas, and check out A Tale of Two Seas today on Kickstarter!

Ornat1994

Villager
This sounds amazing! I'm a huge fan of Greek mythology, and an adventure path inspired by those legends is right up my alley. I remember reading about the myths of Greece in high school and being captivated by the gods, heroes, and monsters. Recently, I found this great site, https://papersowl.com/examples/ancient-greece/, with fantastic essay examples about Ancient Greece. It's been a great resource for diving deeper into the history and myths that inspire these adventures. Can't wait to see how the Cult of Naegara storyline unfolds – sounds epic!

Last edited:

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
This sounds amazing! I'm a huge fan of Greek mythology, and an adventure path inspired by those legends is right up my alley. I remember reading about the myths of Ancient Greece in high school and being captivated by the gods, heroes, and monsters. Recently, I found this great site, https://papersowl.com/examples/ancient-greece/, with fantastic stories. It's been a great resource for diving deeper into the history and myths that inspire these adventures. Can't wait to see how the Cult of Naegara storyline unfolds – sounds epic!
Awesome, love to hear it! Hope you love this one too. We are excited to get these books out to everyone. Tomorrow is the final day so we hope everyone hops on board!

Remove ads