• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legends of Excalibur Hardcover review 5/5!

vonschlick

Explorer
I would have to agree. After recently watching the Excalibur DVD, I was looking for a sourcebook on Arthurian Legends. I bought the Legends of Excalibur HC and was not disappointed. As the review said: "It was meant to be a d20 book on the King Arthur of Malory" which happens to be exactly what I was looking for.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
I think I actually said "It was meant to be a d20 book on the King Arthur of Malory, and does that about as well as it can".

Or something like that. But close enough.

lp

First Post
Yes I bought the pdfs when they were first released and finally ponied up for the hardcover. Just got my copy yesterday, and flipped through it today. Lots of good crunchy stuff, and I think it really does a good job of being Arthurian d20, not D&D with Arthurian legend tossed in.

The only problem I have so far is deciding exactly what I will run with it, I get a good idea then read more and get another.. sigh. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads