Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Walking Dad

First Post
Hm, thanks, renau1g. Not sure I'm impressed with it, though. So, is it kind of a Pathfinder Lite?

Don't know, I just googled it and that was the first thing that came up. Maybe WD can shed some light on it.

It is a pleasure :). It is more like an add-on, than a standalone like pathfinder. It first used the system Pathfinder now uses for encounter building and is full of optional rule-crunch that balance out the issues I still have with d20/ pathfinder. A better system for handling familiars, wildshape, castermuticlassing, ... the list goes on. Well worthy to look up.

(The author, Wulf Rathbane, suggest to use it with Pathfinder over d20, so no Pathfinder Lite by any meaning.)

Off-Topic (;)): What about the Shadowfell game, Leif?

Leif

Adventurer
Wulf Ratbane sent me a private message about Trailblazer. He's going to hook me up!

I'll be off work on Thursday, so I'm hoping I can make major strides on getting caught up with Keep on the Shadowfell and Whirtlestaff's. Does anyone know if there's still any interest in my Hall of the Rainbow Mage?

Walking Dad

First Post
We started this some time ago, if we continue soon, would you be ok with changing some things when we gain a level? Some of the new options in Primal Power would be perfect for my original concept, and you cannot normally retrain class features. Would like to change rage vigor to thunder born.

Leif

Adventurer
Sure, WD. There's quite a bit of new stuff that's been released since we started, so I have no problem with anyone working it in when we level up, or, basically making any other changes that are desired to race, class, etc. We're out to have FUN, after all!

Leif

Adventurer
I keep meaning to get a new post up soon! Sorry, guys, please don't give up on me yet, ok? I hope to advance the game this weekend. Who's still with me?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Still hanging in, but have completely lost the sense of where we are/what we're doing - at least as far as the current fight, and sort of in regards to the game as a whole . . .

Gotta get back 'in touch' with Aimhirghin and the game.

renau1g

First Post
We're battling some goblins that are threatening Winterhaven. Khellek and Aim followed the vision from Selune here. We're outside a waterfall'd area. Ozy's PC was a prisoner of them (not that Khellek knows this).

Oh, yeah, Still here.

Remove ads