Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah if things keep going the way they are now, by the time I'm as old as you I'll have my own hockey team :p
Shoot! By the time you're as old as I am, you'll have the whole freakin' LEAGUE! Especially if your tendency toward multiples continues.

BEWARE! THE POST OF THE BEAST!

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, time for a change! Who among the players in this game wishes to continue with your same characters in a different situation. We're going to assume that you've completed the current dungeon and achieved all kinds of success. You'll still be in Winterhaven for the moment, but you're free to go elsewhere if you wish. I just need to know how many characters I've got to work with now. I've already been advised that Basher7 and Elerosse will be continuing, anyone else?

If you're tired of the game and want out, there will be no hard feelings, we'll just say "see you later" and hope to catch you around the boards later on.

Walking Dad

First Post
I would like to continue, but perhaps change my character as there are so many new cool stuff to try... but I also love Tarrk, so a big YES either way.

Leif

Adventurer
That's great WD! Either character option is available to you, you just have to decide. I also like Tarrk -- he's pretty easy to DM for: just give him a big stick and have somebody say something about his Mama, and adventure will ensue immediately!

Leif

Adventurer
Let's see, we have yet to hear from renau1g a/k/a Khellek, Mowgli a/k/a Aimhirghin, Ozymandias79 a/k/a Ghraere, and that about does it. Everyone's checked in now.

Aimhirghin/Mowgli is leaving us (as he previously informed us IC), but everybody else is good to go! Yay! :)

Actually, renau1g has posted to this thread quite lately, even though he didn't state his intentions about playing, so I guess I'm going to assume he's still intending to play once his "family excitement" dies down some. Until I'm told otherwise, that is.

Last edited:

Remove ads