Pathfinder 1E Leif's Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, [Pfdr] [OOC 03]

Leif

Adventurer
IC Conundrum

KerlanRayne in IC said:
OOC: Detect Secret Doors?
Is your question for me or for the other PCs? It is in the IC, but it's clearly not character speech, given the "OOC:" preceding the question. If it's for me, then my response is: Huh?? What are you asking? Is KR casting Detect Secret Doors? A little more clarity in stating the PC's actions might help.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Is your question for me or for the other PCs? It is in the IC, but it's clearly not character speech, given the "OOC:" preceding the question. If it's for me, then my response is: Huh?? What are you asking? Is KR casting Detect Secret Doors? A little more clarity in stating the PC's actions might help.

If it was a request for character input Tylara would say go for it. She has no detection spells other than detect magic which has already be utilized.

Leif

Adventurer
Green Ronin's Kickstarter Successful

I just got news that there will indeed be a new Advanced Bestiary for Pathfinder RPG coming out next spring/summer from Green Ronin Publishing/Chris Pramas. And I will be receiving print and PDF copies of it when they are ready. I'll also be receiving a PDF copy of their 3.5 Bestiary just as soon as they can get around to sending one to me now that the kickstarter has successfully ended.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I just got news that there will indeed be a new Advanced Bestiary for Pathfinder RPG coming out next spring/summer from Green Ronin Publishing/Chris Pramas. And I will be receiving print and PDF copies of it when they are ready. I'll also be receiving a PDF copy of their 3.5 Bestiary just as soon as they can get around to sending one to me now that the kickstarter has successfully ended.

how much is the PDF?

Leif

Adventurer
how much is the PDF?
The kickstarter is over now, so you may have to wait until next spring to find out. The 3.5 version of the Advanced Bestiary is still available in general, and may be listed on one of those online RPG stores, either RPGNow or RPGwhozzits, I can't recall the name right now. I also recently was told that thanks to my support of the kickstarter, not only do I get the print and .PDF versions of the Bestiary for Pathfinder, I also get the .PDF for 3.5. That makes my $50.00 pledge a little easier to swallow. But not much, since they can issue a .PDF for the cost of a few micro-watts of electricity and they don't give up anything at all by doing so. Why, I remember back in the good old days when if somebody sold you a book it meant that he had one less book to sell. Not anymore! You whippersnappers with your fancy-schmancy-nancy computer thingamabobs have screwed that up, too! I hope all you little bastards are happy!

Leif

Adventurer
Give 'em a break! They haven't even printed the thing yet, ya know? Part of the kickstarter had to do with expanded monster content for the new book. And additional artwork, though I don't think we met that stretch goal. Still, they probably don't have all the illustrations in yet.

Remove ads