• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leomon heroically defeated harry the dark gem, became orange belt. Sabaron judged.

Deedlit

First Post
OOC: I'll be away friday(Not sure when leaving) to sunday, but I'm a very fast poster usually. I wish to fight someone not too far removed from the central timezone, so we can be on at similar times.

Having met defeat at the dark hands of Dalamar, Leomon spent days wondering how he could have lost, and polishing his sword. Eventually, he decided to put that sadness behind him, for surely he would win eventually. Besides, he couldn't let Devimon(Well, the bright necromancer, who he believes is Devimon), join darkness before he joined light. "All evil within the world, you may be mighty, but I challenge you in a style match, and shall slice you to pieces

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Leomon feels a small poke at his side. When he looks down he notices a small gem floating next to him.

A small voice appearently comes from the gem, "Please help me! I'm trapped in here and seek my freedom! I know that I may look small and weak, but I'm really not! If you wish a style match, then I'm your man... or perhaps your gem. If you do not wish to face me, I'll understand - I am a little more powerful than you seem to be looking for."

Harry the Dark Gem
Dark Knight 0 - Out of Favor
12 wins / 12 losses
Signature Style: Phoenix
Signature Location: Labyrinth
Powers: Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick (x2), Poisoned Blade, Corruption
Owner of the Amulet of Fury (Fists of Fury)
Yen: 4

Deedlit

First Post
OOC: I don't think I'll be able to get to a computer friday-monday

Leomon smashes the gem. "Evil Gem, while you may be powerful, I accept your challenge. Your spirit gives you the insult round, so how shall this match be?

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Deedlit, Harry is tier 4. He wouldn't die if you defeated him (unless you care to make this a death match! :D) - he would just step back down to Dark Warrior. If you still wish to fight it is your choice. And I would be happy to make it a style match. :)

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
A huge man approaches the two of you. He has a shaved head, a brighly colored kilt made from chains, and an extremely hairy body.

"Ock! I be FERGUS, the Mad Scotman, and I be here to judge yer match. Jest a couple o' things we be needin' clear first. This be a style match, and Leomon does be knowing that the gem boy no be diein' even if Leo wins, rightie?"

Deedlit

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the oversight Midknight. I will edit my post now.

IC: Dark Gem, while this will be a style match, what else will it be, and for how many flags?

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
"This shall be a six-flag, speed, strategy match."

The gem begins to whirl around as it seems to contemplate the first of its moves...

Harry the Dark Gem
1: The spear dodges facing the vineyard; reduces the kick of the grave!
2: The chimera severs the glade; fends off the descent of the pole!
3: The fist wracks the heavens; absorbs the assailment of the wind!
4: The spear scatters the tombs; averts the blood of the flame! *yen*
5: The fox drowns the wastelands; scatters the rolling of the wood!

Last edited:

Deedlit

First Post

1: The weasel ravages the village; removes the slash of the settlement!

2: The fang drifts atop the rapids; guards against the cut of the spring!

3: The mace prances upon the ricefield; dodges the rising of the blade!

4: The foot dodges from the badlands; averts the beauty of the club!

5: The foot sweeps by the brush; wards off the edge of the body and grasps the storm of the mire!

Sabaron

First Post
The huge Scotsman seems impatient. "What? There be a match here, or what? Harry, is it a style match? Leomon, you're up first whenever Harry be figurin' that out."

Last edited:

Deedlit

First Post
OOC: This is definitly a style match, considering I accepted on the terms that it would be a style match. My move is 2: The fang drifts atop the rapids; guards against the cut of the spring!

IC: Leomon leaps up, and bounces on the gem, his fanglike toes trying to cut through, and guarding any uppercut through their erratic jumping motion

Remove ads