• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Leprechaun

Breakstone

First Post
He he he... in a huge two-DM 2e campaign I once played (and DM'd) in, a paladin named Meriadoc (I, unfortunately, had never read LotR, thus didn't catch the name) came upon leprechans twice. Once was in the forest, in which the little guy stole all the paladin's gold and then tricked him into falling down a ditch.

The other leprechaun was named Bedlam, who held a Totem Deck (a less powerful, monster-themed Deck of Many Things). Meriadoc took a couple cards, and became a goat-headed paladin with slow cast on him and a turkey leg for a sword.

Least to say, Meriadoc never liked leprechauns...

KingThorvar

First Post
My plan is to have a plump leprechaun posing as a halfling rogue who runs a tavern by using his illusions to trick people out of money and property.. like a gangsta Bilbo.. stealing horses by changing them into dogs and cats then reselling them later, changing their dice rolls and cards so that he always wins but they can't catch him cheating.. stuff like that.

Psychotic Jim

First Post
Speaking of leprechauns and bars, wasn't there a leprechaun mage with a 19 Constitution in the Alcohol Guide named Lohocla in the Alchohol Guide for 2nd Edition, or am I just imagining things?

Last edited:

Remove ads