Let’s Make a Hexcrawl Setting

Sanglorian

Adventurer
Orange gems, huh? Now where have we seen them before in connection to hot water ... Nice call back ;)

Alright, I'm on holidays for the next two weeks so it might be a while till I can make another contribution. Here are the last two that I had stored up :)

THE CROSS (02.11)

Sailing on the Ocean of Bitter Regrets takes its toll on a man. The sailors and pirates who slide into the Cross are a gloomy and superstitious breed, carefully storing their loot while asking why they bother: all bankers are thieves and all sailors die young.

The Cross’ taverns fill each night, but drinkers are more likely to cry into their cups than start a bar fight. There are gaudy prostitutes, but the women who do the briskest trade are the Matrons, large and comfortable ladies who dole out hugs and head pats to any who will pay for them.

Do not make the mistake of thinking that misery makes this city safe. Many sailors are paranoid, sure that others wish them ill. A maudlin pirate is a pirate nonetheless, who may call out for his lost Lisbet but will still relieve you of your gold. Upon reaching the shore, many sailors become fiercely keen on righting the wrongs of the past. And of course the Pirate Kings send out their press gangs with electrified mancatchers to collect crews for their cloud castles.

The Skull, a floating city of moored ships, used to sit in the bay of the Cross. One day, the King of Salt and Brine was caught in one of its ropes and pulled the whole armada out to sea before freeing himself. Where it floats now, no one knows.

Hooks
Where is the Skull now?
Are the Matrons as motherly as they seem?
On whom do the Pirate Kings prey?
Why are the Pirate Kings gathering their forces and their cloud castles?

THE FALLSALT MINES (44.03)

A great mess of winches, elevators, ladders and ropes allows hardened salt miners to lower themselves down the World’s Edge and winch up blocks of salt cut from the dry seabed.

The mines have operated for over two hundred years, creating a mess of rooms, corridors and sharp drops which have not been torch-lit for decades. These rooms are used as shelter by beasts, dehydrated and disoriented by their passage across the seabed. Some never leave, sipping from the wells sunk by the miners and feeding on one another – and lost miners.

The salt itself is sold widely across the Lands. The night cattlemen use it for cowlicks, having found that it leaves their cows less neurotic than that harvested from the Sea of Bitter Regrets. Even the aurochs of the Burning Lands have been seen licking a block stamped with the waterfall symbol of the miners.

For the past three months, no salt has been sent from the mines. Both the cattlemen and the gnolls – each thinking themselves the major customer of the mines – have sent large teams to find out what has happened. The Temple Indivisible is also putting together a team, having found recent sacrifices heartbroken and poetic.

Hooks
What’s happened to the miners?
What’s deep in the salt mines?
What effect does fallsalt have on cattle and men?
Who owns and runs the mining operation?

Last edited:

Daztur

Adventurer
Sanglorian: enjoy the vacation :) Actually the dragon had scales like orange gems because topaz dragons live in the ocean and that's what color they are, but now that you mention it I like your interpretation, I like that we have enough canon now to spawn those kind of accidental connections. For the Boiling Sea I imagined that some oysters that grew some impressive pearls lived there but that they didn't survive the death of the dragon (water got too cold) so their pearls are very valuable now.

The Witch Clans
Hex 25.17

Note: this one's inspired by Gifts by Le Guin.

The small range of mountains that run from the Keening Sea north to near the Kingswood (first mentioned in 25.15) serve to divide the City of Shuttered Windows and the Duchy of Thring, especially due to the presence of the Witch Clans.

The copper-haired Witchmen are a dangerous breed, for arcane power runs through their blood and when it breeds true the children of the hill people are able to manifest the power of their clan's arcane charm. For the thick-browed long-armed Dungers it is the ability to call forth stinking clouds while the lanky Hallovers can float like feathers from even the greatest heights.

The Dungers greatly value the potency of their magic and, with few exceptions, avoid marrying any outside their own clan in order to avoid diluting the pungent power of their paternity. The other Witch Clans, suspicous as they are of outsiders, tend to do likewise.

The Dungers themselves lord over the Hallovers and set them to herding their goats and picking the bleeding berries (51.29) that grow only atop the high hoodoos of their land. The berries are the main source of income for the Dungers, as there is only so much demand for goat meat, and are sold to either Shuttered (29.14) merchants or enterprising gnolls.

The Dungers themselves do little work aside from bullying the Hallovers and setting off on an occasional raid in which they set their stench upon their enemies and then incapacitate them with nets and bolas.

Tired of living under the foul-smelling thumb of the Dungers, Maris Hallover (03.08) built make-shift wings out of sticks and the pages of a rare book and climbed to the top of the highest hoodoo around and flung herself from it. The lightness of her body allowed her to catch the wind and soar far away north towards freedom. Sadly her half-uncle and husband, Bertie Hallover, died retching his guts out while buying time for his beloved Maris to escape.

Hooks:
-What do the Witch Clans call themselves?
-What is the source of their magical bloodlines?
-What other clans are there aside from the two mentioned in this post?
-Why do all of the Witchmen have copper hair? Is it just the case of a gene pool that's too small or is there some connection with 27.09?

Note: the basic idea is that most of the Witch Clan members are 0 or 1st level humans who can cast one spell at will (not all members of any given clan will be able to cast their clan's spell unless they are very inbred, even by Witch Clan standards). As a result of this, any fight between two clans with decent offensive spells the death rate would be staggeringly high (nasty spells, few hit points). This results in enough Mutually Assured Destruction to keep the different clans eyeing each other warily in a series of pint sized Cold Wars.

And another one from chutup from the old thread (almost out of these now)...

The Geas Eater
Additional information about Hex 29.14

A strange and terrible monster stalks the streets of the Gnomish Quarter of the City of Shuttered Windows. It is known as the geas-eater, an invisible beast that feeds off certain types of coercive magic. It was created by the mad alchemist Jiffon Soon, an exile from Naros, who wished to remove from himself an unfortunate curse. However, the creature somehow escaped from Soon's laboratory and found its way to the Gnomish Quarter. At this point it was taken in by an elderly halfling woman named Arnea. Though wizened and penniless, Arnea had long been known to her kinsfolk as someone to go to in times of need. Soon after she had trapped the geas-eater in her attic, she saw an opportunity to make use of it.

For nearly two years, Arnea ran a profitable business by offering geas removal for kobolds and goblins. Desperate to get into the Shuttered City and partake of its wealth, many humanoids agreed to her usurious terms, generally taking out huge loans in order to afford the procedure. When they were paid up, Arnea would allow them into the geas-eater's lair, where their geases would be devoured. The fact that Arnea was willing to exploit these humanoids while remaining a well-loved member of the halfling community is just one facet of her strange character.

However, the business eventually came to an end. With each geas consumed, the monster grew larger, and one night in a claustrophobic fury it broke out of Arnea's attic and vanished into the twisted city streets.

Since then, there have been scattered reports of the creature from the denizens of the slums. Once or twice a lucky kobold has had his geas stolen from him. More worryingly, a few people have become suddenly afflicted with a mysterious lassitude, their hopes and cares scrubbed out - as though the monster has graduated from eating geases to devouring desire in any form.

Burrin Olmstead, a minor member of the family (31.04), was seen visiting Arnea the halfling shortly after the geas-eater's escape. Rumour has it that he was there as an emissary of the Bloody King himself. As the creature grew, it gained the ability to devour progressively stronger and more complex geases. The question that this Olmstead had for Arnea was, purportedly: how big would the creature have to grow before it was ready to devour a geas laid down by the Prince of Men himself?

Hooks:
- Who's Jiffon Soon and where is his laboratory?
- What's the deal with Arnea? Does she have some interesting history?
- What's the geas that the Bloody King is trying to break, and what will happen if he succeeds?
- Is Burrin Olmstead representing the entire Olmstead clan, or just the Bloody King?

And a quick stab at the different human languages of the Shrouded Lands

The High Tongue: spoken by the upper classes in Shuttered and a dialect of it is used in the Land of the Night Cattle, elves will sometimes know how to speak it and is commonly spoken by educated people far beyond Shuttered.

The Mud Tongue: spoken by the lower classes in Shuttered, common in the Freeholds and used as a common tongue throughout much of the Shrouded Lands (except by elves) but is almost never written. The People of the Claw and the Witch Clans speak dialects of the Mud Tongue with their own thick accents.

Thringish: spoken in Thring and in some of the Freeholds as well in some regions to the west and south of Thring. The High Tongue, the Mud Tongue and Thringish all come from the same language family.

Dogtar: the remnant of what used to be a much more widely-spoken language. Perhaps there are other bands of people that speak it somewhere. Its language structure is completely different from other human languages in the region.

Last edited:

Alan Shutko

Explorer
I love this thread. I got distracted the other weekend by the hex numbers, since they slightly overlap the hexes, so I've gone overboard and started converting the map to Illustrator with Thorf's excellent symbol library. Along the way, i figured I'd bring it into a single file so you could click on the map and read the content.

It's not up to date, I started with the March 31 map and haven't gotten all the symbols, since Hexagrapher has some symbols that Thorf hasn't done, so I need to draw replacements.

Thoughts? Should I keep this up?

Attachments

• Enworld Hexcrawl Full.pdf
    586.5 KB · Views: 263

Daztur

Adventurer
I love this thread. I got distracted the other weekend by the hex numbers, since they slightly overlap the hexes, so I've gone overboard and started converting the map to Illustrator with Thorf's excellent symbol library. Along the way, i figured I'd bring it into a single file so you could click on the map and read the content.

It's not up to date, I started with the March 31 map and haven't gotten all the symbols, since Hexagrapher has some symbols that Thorf hasn't done, so I need to draw replacements.

Thoughts? Should I keep this up?

It's good to see that we have some lurkers who are enjoying this project, wonderful to have someone else on board :)

The map looks good, one thing that has been bothering me about hexographer is that a lot of the icons are just too big so if I put in all of the features with icons the map ends up looking very very busy (so I haven't included icons for a lot of smaller features). With illustrator it might be possible to shrink them down for small features like Stargazer Keep (a wooden two-story keep) so that they don't overwhelm the map. Would that be possible?

However, one thing to keep in mind is that I'm going to be chopping up the map into regions soon (when I finish up translating over old posts from rpg.net, only a few left) so if you want to take up map-making for this setting you'd have to maintain not only the big map but a series of sub-maps as well.

If you want to take that work off my hands (as well as hyperlinking the different entries to the maps) that would be wonderful, otherwise I'm going to spring for the pay version of hexographer and muck about with different icons and terrain stuff.

And upping the Fairy Tale quotient of this setting a bit, let's hit two more hexes:

Castle Dinivar
Hex 17.11
Note: some inspiration from The white people (1899, 1922 ed) by Arthur Machen here as well.

In the north of Thring (16.16) is the great crumbling pile of Castle Dinivar, once one of the most splendid of the Duchy. But although it has seen better days the young heiress, Lady Naideen, loves every stone and has been taught the names of many of them by her old great-aunt and much besides. Thanks to her aunt she was knew enough to talk to the caged firebird (04.05) that her father bought for her and knew enough to soak peas in a dish of her blood by moonlight so she could feed them to her firebird and have it grow large enough to carry her out her window before returning to its true size at dawn.

On the back of her firebird she has travelled far and wishes to travel father, but her father’s mind is set on finding a husband for her, as her mother is sickly and soon a new Matron of Dinivar will be needed. So at night she went into the woods and sang an old song that called the snakes from their holes and they came to her, whispered in her ears and writhed about her so that only her head could be seen. When she sent them back to their holes they left behind a stone with the shape of a snake’s egg but instead of white it was covered in orange scales that shone like gems. She then set it in the breast of a manikin that she had shaped from the wax of the giant bees (10.10) and poured wine in its mouth so that it might move.

And Lady Naideen smiled knowing that no matter how many men her father sent for, she would have to marry none of them.

Hooks:
-What wants to marry Lady Naideen and become the next Lord of Dinivar?
-Why is Lady Naideen so confident that creating a giant beeswax golem will keep them from marrying her?
-What abilities/features do giant beeswax golems have? I imagine that they look human enough to fool anyone who doesn't look closely.
-What’s up with the snakes in the forest? Which forest?
-What is the significance of orange gems (or scales that look like them)? This is the third place they’ve appeared now (the dragon of the Boiling Seas, the gems of the dwarven monastery and here).
-Why would someone want to learn the names of the stones of a castle?

One more from the old thread from chutup (almost done with these now...)

The Door at Dun's End
Hex 22.04

Some way east of Stargazer Keep, (19.04) on the borders of the Kingswood, lies a small gully called Dun's End. At the end of the gully there is an old oak door set into the rock. The door is not locked, but no man who has passed through it has ever returned to speak of what lies on the other side. The following story is told of the door's origin:

Some hundred years ago, an orcish reaver named Vartan Montra-Brey roamed the foothills of the Grey Mountains near here. Though he preyed upon trader and freeholders, his chiefest delight was in hunting and robbing the elves of the Kingswood. This proclivity has been passed down to his rather more respectable grandson, Brigadier Kalas Montra-Brey (30.12). One summer, Vartan began consulting with the sages of the Grey Mountains, and through this hatched a plan to make a daring and unprecedented strike against the elves. Choosing Dun's End as a good site for an ambush, Vartan employed certain obscure rituals (involving a virgin girl and a basket of delicious apples) to lure the unicorn of the Kingswood out into the gully. While the virgin girl stroked the unicorn and Vartan's band of orcs lay in wait, the clock struck noon.

As was bound in the bargain by that fey prince of old, a door to the Holt was forced to open where the unicorn was grazing (see 29.07). Expecting this, Vartan had set up a wooden door without a frame and propped it against the rock wall. At the moment of noon, the door fused to the stone and became as it is today - a portal into one of the fey paths. Vartan's bandits leapt up from their hiding-spots and rushed through the door. Their goal was nothing less than a surprise attack on the Holt itself.

Unfortunately for Vartan, their coming had been expected. See, the virgin girl involved in the ritual had recently become smitten with a young elvish hunter (some tales say a huntress) and had told her lover the secret of Vartan's plan. In response, the pathfinder-mages of the Holt decided to unbind this particular path, redirecting it from the Holt into somewhere... else. None can say where the door leads now, but none of Vartan's group ever returned.

As for the girl who had betrayed him - rumor has it that she was blessed by the Bloodied King for aiding his people, and granted eternal youth so long as she remained within the Holt. But whether she lives there still - and whether she retains the heart of her fey lover - is a mystery.

Hooks:
- What's on the other side of the door?
- Who are the sages of the Grey Mountains?
- What exactly is a pathfinder-mage?
- What happened to the girl and her lover?

chutup

First Post
The Disciples of Cleramon (46.02)

Beneath the cliff here, there is a small community of crude, recently constructed huts. The people who live here are the former miners of Fallsalt, who now call themselves the Disciples of Cleramon. Cleramon was formerly a bard, though long years have passed since his renowned rivalry with the poet Trimoueil, which played out across all the taverns in the Shuttered City. Recently Cleramon was playing the miners' bars in Fallsalt when a curious thing happened. A vein of salt was unearthed of a dull grey colour, which made it unsuitable for export. Instead it was used to salt the dinners of the local miners. Unfortunately, this grey salt was actually extremely potent, and as a result all the people of Fallsalt became docile and obedient.

All except Cleramon. His people have long prohibited the seasoning of foods, and with good reason. When he realised what was going on, Cleramon quickly took control of the entire town. He then had them move to their current location, which is closer to a major source of grey salt and further away from prying eyes. The Disciples of Cleramon believe him to be a great prophet, and accept his many fanciful sagas as gospel truth. However, there is no way to make their suggestible mindset selective in any way. If someone else were to tell them that Cleramon is a liar, they would instantly believe that - until Cleramon told them something different again.

Hooks:
- Again with the poet Trimoueil. Why were he and Cleramon rivals?
- Why is it wise for Cleramon's people not to season their food?
- What kind of weird beliefs do the Disciples follow?
- What is Cleramon's plan? Does he just want to hang around with his worshippers in the back of beyond, or is there something more to it?

Alan Shutko

Explorer
With illustrator it might be possible to shrink them down for small features like Stargazer Keep (a wooden two-story keep) so that they don't overwhelm the map. Would that be possible?

Illustrator could definitely do that.

However, one thing to keep in mind is that I'm going to be chopping up the map into regions soon (when I finish up translating over old posts from rpg.net, only a few left) so if you want to take up map-making for this setting you'd have to maintain not only the big map but a series of sub-maps as well.

I think that's doable, in a fairly automated way. Not sure, but I'll play with it. The hyperlinking of the hexes is completely automated, which has been a fun indesign learning experience.

My only concern is keeping up with your output! Now that I've got a lot of the foundations done (the hex grid, the linking, some simple styles to import the doc) it should go faster, but you guys are prolific!

InkwellIdeas

Adventurer
Publisher
The map looks good, one thing that has been bothering me about hexographer is that a lot of the icons are just too big so if I put in all of the features with icons the map ends up looking very very busy (so I haven't included icons for a lot of smaller features).

Hexographer lets you scale down feature icons on an individual basis. Near the bottom of the "icons" tab is a checkbox "override icon scaling" and next to is a percentage. Check the box and set the value before you place an icon and it will be scaled appropriately. (If you want to change any already on the map you'll need to remove them and change these settings then re-add it.)

Oh, you can also more precisely position the icons (instead of centering them in the hex.) Go to the "options" menu and choose "feature placement" and set it to "freeform".

I hope that helps!

Daztur

Adventurer
Hmmmm, interesting about the map, I'll have to check that out. Does it apply to the free version (can't check right now, for some bizarre reason the free version only works on my home comp not my laptop).

And as far as being prolific, here's two more entries :)

Edit: updated the compilation, will update the map tonight (Korean time) after I put the kids to bed. The compilation is now longer than The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.

The Angler
Hex 28.21
Note: this critter was created with a nifty random mermaid generator (Rethinking Mermaids | Rolang's Creeping Doom) and then fleshed out

On dark nights the smells of delicious foods waft across this desolate stretch of beach. Those who approach can see a feast laid out on a wave-lapped table lit by bright candles, a blazing fire or even a chandelier. But approaching is not wise for those who do are liable to be consumed by a local mermaid named Terise of Steadfast (20.13).

Terise was not always so, once she was the heiress to Steadfast but her scheming younger sister had poor Terise sold off to slavers. On their journey southwards, the slavers were set upon by Tharaxes the Blue Death (20.24) and scattered, leaving Terise behind in the hope that the dragon would indulge his taste for maidens. But the dragon flew on, leaving Terise to struggle out of her bonds and attempt to reclaim her freedom but all she found was the Keening Sea. She was able to slake her thirst with its waters but hunger gnawed away at her.

Crying into the Sea’s uncaring waters and thinking that all other gods had abandoned her, Terise prayed to Chimalia (see various sub-entries in 29.14) for deliverance from starvation. Barely had her lips stilled when a great shining fish from the depths rose up at her, her jaws gaping wide. Not knowing if it was her doom or her deliverance, Terise was swallowed by the fish. But that was not the end of her and soon she rose up from the water, the body of the fish having replaced her legs and long fleshy growths ending in orbs of light flailing from her head instead of hair.

Chimalia answered her prayer and Terise found that she had the ability to summon food of nearly any kind, but she found that she retched up any food that she tried to swallow and that she hungered for only one thing: the flesh of thinking beings. Now she hunts them by laying tables of food upon the beach in hopes of drawing hungry travellers. If they approach close enough, her light-bearing tentacles lash out and draw them into her wide unhinged jaws.

Terise feels incredibly remorseful about her eating habits and will attempt to apologize with her mouth full and ask for news of home. After eating her fill (she does try her best to not kill more than she can eat), she will try to make amends by providing magical food, information or any other form of assistance until the pangs of hunger return. She is not stupid however, and although her skin has been greatly toughened by her transformation, she will not be lead into obvious traps.

Hooks
-Are there any other mermaids about?
-Is there any way that Terise can be helped?
-What happened to the slavers?

This second one is an edited version of an old post by drek.

Blackhorn's Maze
Hex 39.32

In the most commonly told version of the story is this: as Alberon, God of the City of Many Windows (29.14), fought the dragon-queen Tiamat in the celestial sky, he tore off each of her five heads before finally felling her central mass with his spear (40.06).

The red dragon head fell to the ground to the south of Keening Sea, belching divine fire that scorched the once verdant realm of Bergolast. And though the dragon head is now but a skull, its open jaws still spews waves of heat, continuing to bake the entirety of the Burning Lands (51.29).

There are many who do not believe this story. The gnolls prefer a stories of their own matrons burning the away the land's weakness via copulating with efreets and certainly there are quite a few fire genasi in the gnolls' ranks.

Regardless of whether it is actually Tiamat's skull -- there is a very large dragon red skull at the center of Blackhorn's Maze, and merely approaching the obsidian Maze itself, unprotected men will soon find the heat unbearable. Within the Maze, only those with protective magics can expect to survive for long. It is an inferno as hot as any Hell. The ground is semi-molten, and the caretakers -- blackened skeletal minotaurs with gemmed eyes of flame and fear -- slaughter any intruder.

It is widely accepted truth that after Alberon fought with Tiamat, Chimalia (mother and sister of Tiamat) sent her creations -- the gryphons, the minotaurs, the manticores, owlbears, and other chimeric creatures -- to lay siege against the City of Many Windows. And so, the Windows were Shuttered, and travel across the once well-trodden (and numerous) fairy roads leading to the City became impassible (see the Shuttered Windows sub-entry of 29.14).

The chimerics were forced to find a route through the world to reach the City. During that time of war, Blackhorn's Maze constructed as an outpost along the route. And -- if the Minotaur version of the story is believed -- to house one of the five skulls of Tiamat.

In time, the Chimalia came to an accord with Alberon, and the siege was lifted. One of the few consequences of this treaty known to mortal man is written on a contract between the first Matriarch of the City and the High Priestess of the Labyrinth -- promising that the Temple of Labyrinth will always have a place in the City of Shuttered Windows (see the Temple of the Labyrinth sub-entry to 29.14). These days, the contract is kept safely hidden away; most members of even the priesthood are unaware of it.

The City was changed greatly by the siege and the many curses thrown down by Chimalia. The windows would never open again. The ground would ever swallow it from below. But Alberon is a proud god, the Matriarchs have preached for generations. Though his great city is diminished from the original design, he refuses to allow it to sink into nothing.

Even the Embassies remain and are staffed, despite the fact that travel to the City in the modern age requires weeks and months rather than hours and days. And the City remains a center of trade, albeit more locally focused.

-Can the Windows ever be reopened? Is the priesthood trying?
-Why isn't Chimalia ravaging the orcs for subjugating her minotaurs (18.02)? Is she incapable, or is there another reason?
-Where are Tiamat's other four heads?
-Is there any connection between Blackthorn Maze and Blackthorn Keep (30.03)?

Last edited:

Quickleaf

Legend
[MENTION=55680]Daztur[/MENTION] Awesome that this project is still going strong! :)

I've got one to connect some areas in the Draugmere Peaks...

Hex 03.03
Rift of the Great Lament

Though scarcely 80 feet wide, this deep rift runs thru the Draugmere Peaks for miles, unearthly sighs emanating from it's bottomless depths. Dwarven lore holds that any words which remain unspoken at a person's death will find breath in the Rift of the Great Lament. While most scoff at this superstition, mountaineers report uncanny sounds issuing forth from the Rift just before a storm, and several report the name "Scorshia" spoken on the winds (02.03). These very same mountaineers - among them Maris (03.08) and Rhyond (04.06) - scoff at the notion of using the Rift to reach the Underdark; the blowholes which riddle the Rift make any such expedition lethal. None have rappelled intothe Rift and lived.

Dwarven monastics (03.04) believe that the voices of their ancestors struggle to come thru the Rift in times of crisis, and thus it is not unheard of for lone dwrven mystics to meditate near the edge of the Rift. The oldest among them may relate the story of how the Rift was once home to an ancient dragon whose wing-shadow spanned hundreds of feet, but that the Drinker of Iron, Forge-Father of the dwarves, drove the dragon from the mountains.

The only other clues about the nature of the Rift come from the grinning skulls ofthe Ice Mummies (03.02). On rare nights when a foul mist hangs over the Draugmere Peaks like dragon's breath, the skulls glow as if lit from within by silvery light. A keen-eyed traveler notes strange runes etched in the skulls, only visible when this silver "ghost light" illuminates the skulls. While no living scholar knows this dead language, the runes appear to be pictograms depicting a great dragon emerging from the Rift to massacre a mountain community.

Connects to hexes: Mt. Scorshia (02.03), the Ice Mummies (03.02), The Monastery (03.04)

Hooks:
-Are the Dwarven superstitions about the Rift true?
-Why does the name "Scorshia" carry on the winds of the Rift?
-If there indeed was a dragon driven off by the Drinker of Iron when the world as young, what became of it's hoard?
-Could this dragon be the one revered by the dragon cult in Cragsend and refered to in several other hexes? Where is it now?

Daztur

Adventurer
Yay another Quickleaf contribution! I think this is the most melancholy (without being at all grimdark) setting I've ever seen, which is a great niche to fill and it's great to have another piece of that niche filled in.

I'll have to find a way to drag drek back into this somehow...

Remove ads