D&D 5E Lets build a D&D 5E character together!

It is said that a collective decision is better than individual decisions, so... Let's try and build a 5E character together!

Poster #1 will choose Race, and any sub-race if applicable.
#2: Alignment
#3: Background, and alternate background feature, if applicable.
#4: Personality Trait
#5: Ideal
#6: Bond
#7: Flaw
#8: Name and gender
#9: Ability score assignment - use the 15/14/13/12/10/8 array, apply racial bonuses
#10: Racial choices (eg. if race is Variant Human, choose feat, if race is Half-Elf chose bonus skills, if High Elf choose a Cantrip, etc); if race doesn't allow optional choices, skip this step.
#11: Class at 1st level, and any class-related choices (eg. known spells for Sorcerer, fighting style for fighter, etc)
#12: Class at 2nd level, and any class-related choices
#30: Class at 20th level, and any class-related choices

All choices must be legal. For this game, let's keep it to all official WotC material except UA. Traits, Ideals, Bonds and Flaws can be made up, using PHB guidelines. You may not have an Ideal that's opposed to your Alignment.

The three-post rule applies (don't post unless at least 3 people posted since your previous post)

Let me start.

#1: Race: Dwarf, Mountain

hopeless

Adventurer
3) Urchin, believed they were abandoned but will eventually discover their family was ambushed and killed before they could come back and find him/her.
Their efforts to survive really marked them as the poor diet left them smaller and learner than a normal dwarf but they survived and learned to deal with the outside world at its nastiest!

ccs

41st lv DM
Qestion: do we have to pick the details in the order you've presented them? Or can I skip ahead to some higher # on the list?

mellored

Legend
Trait: Forced to survive on my own, my taste in food developed differently. I find insects and lichen to be delicious, and would only eat bread or wine if I was starving.

Remove ads