• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Let's Look At Some Awfully Cheerful Adventures!

The Awfully Cheerful Engine! just passed £27K, so I thought I'd show another preview. I was torn what to show, so I thought an article showcasing the first page of each adventure would be fun! So, please do check out the first pages of Spirits of Manhattan, Raiders of the Cutty Sark, Strange Science, and Beam Me Up! These are the first four adventures for the Awfully Cheerful Engine...

The Awfully Cheerful Engine! just passed £27K, so I thought I'd show another preview. I was torn what to show, so I thought an article showcasing the first page of each adventure would be fun! So, please do check out the first pages of Spirits of Manhattan, Raiders of the Cutty Sark, Strange Science, and Beam Me Up! These are the first four adventures for the Awfully Cheerful Engine!

1.jpg
4.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

MGibster

Legend
The Awfully Cheerful Engine! just passed £27K, so I thought I'd show another preview. I was torn what to show, so I thought an article showcasing the first page of each adventure would be fun! So, please do check out the first pages of Spirits of Manhattan, Raiders of the Cutty Sark, Strange Science, and Beam Me Up! These are the first four adventures for the Awfully Cheerful Engine!
Oh, Russ! This really brings me back. I was living in Munich when that portal to hell opened up right in the middle of Manhattan. It's weird how very few people talk about it these days. I suppose next to the threat of nuclear Armageddon a portal to hell seems quaint by comparison. The Awful Cheerful engine kind of looks like it's awfully fun.

Remove ads

Remove ads