• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Letters to Wizards

Simplicity

Explorer
Dear Wizards,

Our members greatly support recent proposals to bring back the Vancian magic system, and we strongly support this proposal. While some are concerned about workday implications for the typical adventurer, we assure you that our adventurers are some of the hardest working out there. And don't even try to get any of those 4e wizards, or you'll regret it.

Sincerely,
The Union of Adventurers for Wizards

------------

Dear Wizards,

Grog the Barbarian concerned. Not certain whether is place for him in new Dungeons and new Dragons. Can still Lightning Strike Panthers? Can still throw back nice Emerald Frost? Or will Grog only hit with axe? Grog like to hit with axe, but sometimes is not enough.

Sincerely,
Concerned Golden Dragon Azure Power Super Puma Reader

------------

Dear Wizards,

I'm still not certain how to use these things. Will the new edition allow me to just buy formula instead?

Sincerely,
Dragonborn Momma

Dear Wizards,

Are we going for honesty or political correctness? And will you invest in better editors and spell checkers?

Sincerely,

Bilbo the Thief Rouge Expert Treasure Finder

Rechan

Adventurer
Dear Wizards,

I'm tired of all the dwarven wenches being shaved. Where are my fine bearded ladies? Bring back the proud femustache.

Gilgen the Beard-Lover

Remove ads