• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level 13 Mummy/7 Cleric looking for help

HD300

First Post
So I'm playing in a really killer campaign, and I just hit 21 (total) and I'm looking to see what I should do at this point.

I have the Celerity Domain and a custom "Fate Domain" (Home-made) and I'm also the God of Fate now.

I have a 36 str, 18 dex, 19 wis, 21 cha (I think?)

I persist Divine Power and Haste, giving me a str of 42

I'm not sure what I should do for an epic feat.

I just got some sort of a Divine upgrade, and I need to decide what it is. My guy has a lot of vampire/human followers, I could probably ask to get some Vampire stuff, but I'm wondering if there is some better options. Pretty much anything goes.
-Example would be like, becoming large (maybe even huge) combo'd with something not so ridiculous, any of those ridiculous divine abilities from that Forgotten Realms book that is escaping memory right now, or anything you guys can come up with.

His style is very anime. He wrecks stuff really well, he's super fast and is generally really fun to play.

He's also half human now, so he gets pretty much all the good stuff for being undead, and most of the good stuff for being human with very few penalties.

I'm thinking of grabbing a new class as I was mainly taking cleric up to 7th level.

Would love some help, I apologize in advance for being all over the place.

Oh, items that may influence: I rock 2 handers, I have light armor that essentially does 5d12 to whatever hits me, bracers that let me flurry, and a crazy mask.

Kat'

First Post
Work on your weaknesses first, I'd say.

- First grab a way of improving your turn resistance. Mummies have no natural turn resistance and a cleric of Pelor with the Sun domain and passable Charisma can kill you outright with a single Turn Undead.
- Don't neglect you vulnerability to fire. Undead and Clerics have crappy reflex saves and your high Dex won't help much against a good blaster, and your low Hit Points will make sure you fry pretty well. A Meteor Swarm spell, for example, would deal you an average 154 damage assuming all spheres hit. Unless you rolled pretty well that's more than the average 135 hit points of a 20HD undead.
- If you're into Persistent Metamagic, think about Spell Immunity. Disintegrate can be pretty nasty against Undead.
- Spell Resistance is always helpful.

Last edited:

HD300

First Post
I have Lifebond, my Turn Resistance is pretty decent.

I'm practically immune to 4th level and lower spells, got some funky ability

My Fate domain lets me ignore one attack per day on me, so I'm so far okay vs spells

I was disintegrated twice last night, I turned out OK. :p

Anyone able to help with my divine/epic problems?

Jack Simth

First Post
Are you using homebrew Divine Rank, or the ones from The 3.5 SRD? If you're using something homebrew, fine, if you're using standard, even rank-1 does crazy stuff - like having all your domain spells as spell-like abilities usable at will.

HD300

First Post
Pretty sure it's from the SRD. He said we can have anything we want though, as long as it's on par with the ones from the books.

Could still use some advice, it's gotta be cool working on characters at these epic proportions ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads