• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Level Up offer launches at the Bundle of Holding

Adventurers! The Bundle of Holding this week presents Level Up!, the standalone Advanced 5E tabletop fantasy roleplaying game from EN Publishing. Level Up is a complete, independent rules set backwards-compatible with Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition. For those who like 5E but want an extra layer of crunch, Level Up enhances the game with deeper, more flexible options: diverse heritages, a...

Adventurers! The Bundle of Holding this week presents Level Up!, the standalone Advanced 5E tabletop fantasy roleplaying game from EN Publishing. Level Up is a complete, independent rules set backwards-compatible with Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition. For those who like 5E but want an extra layer of crunch, Level Up enhances the game with deeper, more flexible options: diverse heritages, a reworked ranger class, a new warlord class, martial maneuvers, strongholds, a complete exploration system, thematic journey rules, new combat conditions, distinctive weapons and armor, crafting of magic items, monster templates, and improved Challenge Ratings for adversaries. And more!

Nearly $100 of content for just $24.95!

Check the bundle out here!

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 6.52.44 PM.png

Level Up Collection - $24.95​

• Three Level Up corebooks
  • Level Up Narrator's Screen
  • Memories of Holdenshire
  • Gate Pass Gazette Issue #0
Funded in a spectacular October 2021 Kickstarter campaign, all the A5E titles also work as supplements to your existing Fifth Edition books. If you just want the monsters, or the class overhauls, or the exploration rules, you can drop the A5E creations smoothly into your existing campaign. You can also play existing 5E adventures in Level Up without conversion. EN Publishing offers lots of free A5E downloads and many free online aids at A5E.tools. For just US$24.95 you get all six complete titles in our Level Up Collection (retail value $105) as DRM-free ebooks, including the three core rulebooks – the Adventurer's Guide, Trials & Treasures, and Monstrous Menagerie; the Narrator's Screen; the introductory adventure Memories of Holdenshire; and issue #0 of EN Publishing's A5E house magazine, the Gate Pass Gazette.

Ten percent of your payment (after gateway fees) will be donated to this Level Up offer's pandemic-related charity, Direct Relief. Direct Relief sends protective gear and critical care medications to health workers, with emergency deliveries to medical facilities across the US and Canada and to regional response agencies around the world.

Well, I guess I did buy another 5e book after all (first one since 2017). Not sure if I will actually use it in play, but I'm curious to see how Level Up has tweaked 5e.

The only thing keeping me from buying this the fact that I already own all of it. I’m literally sharing this with everyone I think might actually play it, because it’s a stupidly good deal on an excellent version of D&D.

Buy it!! For $25 you’re practically stealing!

Paragon Lost

Terminally Lost
I was just pondering buying this via EN Publishing. Oh now I'm torn. I like physical/pdf products so I guess I might just still do that instead.

Edit: Hmm was just looking over the store and I can't tell if the pdfs are included with the purchase of the hardcover. Used to be clear to as to that on the site. Am I missing something on this page?

Edit: 16-Nov-2022 @Morrus Hey Russ, I know you all are busy but could I get a reply to this? Do PDF's still come included with Hardcovers?

Last edited:

Xaielao

Explorer
Own all of it (but the GM screen), but posting on some RPG discords & passing the link to some folks in my TTRPG community. Spread the love I say!

Remove ads

Remove ads