D&D 5E LF Players in Federal Way WA

Book-kun

First Post
Heya! Is this the right forum to post for meetups and group starting? I am brand new to this site and I know it can be used to find members to play with, but I am still unsure of where to go to find said players lol.

In any case, I am in federal way, wa. I am looking for 2-3 players to play with in my boyfriends world, where he is the GM!

Here is my cut and paste from somewhere else:

Hello fellow D&D Players! I am looking to recruit 2 players to join my table for at-home game play. We use 5th edition for our gaming, and don't have any classes or races banned! (Yes, you can choose Aaracokra and fly at lvl 1)

We aim to have fun playing the characters while enjoying the world of our DM, which is vibrant, full of many possibilities, and rich in wonderfully thought up NPCs. This is NOT for murder-hobo's, so if you just want a hack and slash kill everything all the time only, then this is not the campaign for you. Yes, there can and will be fighting, dungeon crawling, goblin killing and maybe even dragon slaying (The Gods of our world are dragons, and they are quite mighty!), but our GM is very forgiving and is not out to kill our characters but instead to offer us interesting game play that you'll want to stick around for.

We have a website in the works with full maps, a few bits of info on certain bigger NPCs, and also some basic lore. Since it is a work in progress, we will be adding stuff to it little by little.

If you are interested in learning more about our campaign and joining my table, please message me and I will send you a basic bit of backstory and can answer any questions you have.

We aim to have this be a Saturday event, so if this does not work for you, then we may not be the campaign for you. If we get steady players, we will do potlucks or pizza based on votes. You will be able to bring your own beer and snacks, but please: try to leave your children in the care of someone else instead of bringing them.

PS: There is racism in this world: In one town, elves are slaves, and in another, humans are KOS! Just a warning! (But don't worry, you can still play either race, it just makes it more interesting game play and allows you to possibly get involved in interesting power plays.)

Eric Hergert

First Post
Federal Way might be a bit far, but I know we keep getting a lot of interest at Heroic Knight games in Issaquah, and just don't have the DMs to keep up. You might check out their facebook page too look for interest.

Book-kun

First Post
Federal Way might be a bit far, but I know we keep getting a lot of interest at Heroic Knight games in Issaquah, and just don't have the DMs to keep up. You might check out their facebook page too look for interest.
Ah yea... sadly I don't think we can go to Issaquah since we have limited gas lol. But I'll look into it anyways just in case!!

Remove ads