[LFP] New D&D group near Toronto,ON,CA

Azer_A

First Post
Hello,

I'm looking to start a new D&D group. Here's a flyer!

flyer_online.png

I'm hoping to get enough interest to run it in a West Marches/open table style, though I'll find a way to make do with smaller numbers if necessary. Rules will be based on white box OD&D with some modern touches (similar to the OED house rules, but with my own touches, since every DM has their own form of old school D&D :p).

Given the whole COVID-19 thing going on, I'm trying to use this time to check for interest and take care of as many compatibility/logistics issues as possible ahead of actually starting. Hopefully that situation settles in a week or two, and then we can get rock'n'rolling! Please either post or message me if you're interested!

Azer_A

First Post
In light of how COVID-19 matters have escalated in the past week, I'm moving this over to working online (most likely via skype). Still room for people to join if you're interested! Whatever happens once it's safer to get together will be a future concern.

Manchurian

Villager
Hello,

I'm looking to start a new D&D group. Here's a flyer!

View attachment 119940

I'm hoping to get enough interest to run it in a West Marches/open table style, though I'll find a way to make do with smaller numbers if necessary. Rules will be based on white box OD&D with some modern touches (similar to the OED house rules, but with my own touches, since every DM has their own form of old school D&D :p).

Given the whole COVID-19 thing going on, I'm trying to use this time to check for interest and take care of as many compatibility/logistics issues as possible ahead of actually starting. Hopefully that situation settles in a week or two, and then we can get rock'n'rolling! Please either post or message me if you're interested!
I Am Interested?😎👍When Can I Start?

Remove ads