• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Liberty Squad: WW2 Mutants and Masterminds

Yellow Sign

Explorer
London England

After a long flight, the flight of B-17's land on a airfield outside of London. Nick and Paul are quickly hurried into the back of a waiting trunk. Inside is a handsome light haired man in his early thirties dressed in a dark suit. "Dr. Thimes, Captain Dundee. I pleased to meet you." He extends his hand to shake yours. "I am Dr. Ambrose Watson. I am going to be working with you on this project." He pulls out a silver cigarette holder and offers you both a smoke. "I know you have a bunch of questions buzzing around in those heads of yours but Colonel Shaw has a briefing on tap in a hour or so." He looks down at his watch and then he yells up to the two drivers. "Private Jones, you had better hurry or we will be late."

Last edited:

Darth Ecks

First Post
Yellow Sign said:
London England

After a long flight, the flight of B-17's land on a airfield outside of London. Nick and Paul are quickly hurried into the back of a waiting trunk. Inside is a handsome light haired man in his early thirties dressed in a dark suit. "Dr. Thimes, Captain Dundee. I pleased to meet you." He extends his hand to shake yours. "I am Dr. Ambrose Watson. I am going to be working with you on this project." He pulls out a silver cigarette holder and offers you both a smoke. "I know you have a bunch of questions buzzing around in those heads of yours but Colonel Shaw has a briefing on tap in a hour or so." He looks down at his watch and then he yells up to the two drivers. "Private Jones, you had better hurry or we will be late."

Captain Dundee takes the offered cigarrette. "G'day, mate. Thanks for the stick."

Zhure

First Post
Minuteman

Nick politely declines the offered cigarette. "I'm trying to cut back," he says nonchalantly. "I look forward to this briefing with great anticipation. I've been waiting to find out the details on this assignment since the moment I received it."

Remove ads