Life Cleric/ Undying Light Warlock

Baldguy33

First Post
Has anyone played a Life cleric/undying light Warlock build? This build is on youtube (Ultimate Healer) and I was thinking about playing it in COS that we are about to start. DId you like it, do you feel its over hyped. Pro's Con's ?

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
In the June 5th UA they came out with the revised Undying Light warlock subclass, renamed to Celestial. (That's listed in the 2nd paragraph of the document introduction.) Most DMs I know who allow UA material do want the most recent version if there are multiple out there since it often has feedback and balance changes incorporated.

What was the important synergies in the youtube video? We can see if they still work the same (or possibly better) with the revised Warlock (Celestial).

The Celestial gets healing much earlier, but like the original Undying Light version it's a class feature so it's unaffected by the Life Cleric's Discipline of Life which only is triggered by spell.

Yunru

Banned
Banned
"A build on youtube" tells us nothing. Except some guy claims to have the ultimate healer.

Describe the build and you might actually get some attention.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal

Really, you want us to watch a 16 minute video just to give you feedback?

I stepped through parts of it, it's mostly what to take at what level, and then a ton of the perfectly targeted magic items to bribe your DM into giving you. It ends with a note about the character that talks about its attack and defense, and "healing abilities coming out the wazoo!" without detailing them.

We want to help, please detail what synergies make this an "ultimate healer", it seems to be worse then a single classed life cleric or many other multiclassed healers (bard/life cleric with magical secrets, sorcerer/paladin with extended aura of vitality, ranger/life cleric with goodberries, etc.)

Last edited:

Remove ads