Life In Vein

dead_radish

Explorer
*Matz slowly lets out his breath, looking from the body at their feet to the winds swirling about.* "Well. That's got to be our good deed for the week, eh folks?"

*He quickly sets about frisking the body for items of value or hints that large angry friends of the woman will be bounding down the stairs soon (Glowing pendants, throbbing cages, incriminating notes, etc).

SeanWeasley

First Post
Arkas, male loresong faen, akashic 2/runethane 1

"Phew! I thought she would never die."

Arkas takes a deep breath. Then he examines the altar and the globe and the mountaintop.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Pai maintains a watchful eye, while the others begin a closer examination of the area. With the winds fury having died down, he relaxs a little and casts detect magic to scan the room.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Pai can tell that the glowing globe that they all had seen, though no longer glowing, is quite magical. Also, the woman bears a silver belt made of small plaques, studded with shimmering opals that bears some magical enchantment. Matz finds the same things. Arkas, upon examining the altar discovers there is an indentation in it that precisely matches the globe. The indentation is covered with runes that indicate friendship with the wind spirits. As the magister touches it, he feels power welling up through his fingertips. This place is a power cyst!*

SeanWeasley

First Post
Arkas, male loresong faen, akashic 2/runethane 1

"A power cyst! This place is a power cyst!" Arkas exclaims excitedly. His expression slowly turns from ecstasy to puzzled bewilderment, then he asks "Now what? Loot the temple and head back for the art festival?"

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Agracahn, Litorian Unfettered

"Loot the temple, he says! Such disrespect! Such barbarity! Oh, now that belt is really extraordinary. Excellent craftsmanship. It would be a shame to leave it here to moulder."

dead_radish

Explorer
*Matz shakes his head.* "Loot the temple indeed. There's more than just the temple here! Maybe we should gather all we can, and then make bird calls until our friend returns?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*What shall you do? Loot the temple? "Keep things in the hands of those that appreciate them?" Leave? Stay? Set up a new religion? Go back and enjoy the festival?*

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
"I think it would not be amiss if we were to divest the woman who tried to abuse this site of any goods she may have. However I think that we may want to turn the site over to those whom would benefit most from its use, the wind spirits and the temple of the wind back in the city." says Pai, trying to gather his thoughts having been presented with such an amazing site. "Though I think it does bear a little investigation, it would be unfortunate to be so close to such power and never taste it."

Remove ads