• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lighting based creatures

Slaved

First Post
In Eberron there is the Living Spell template. If you use that you can pick any spell that could potentially be lightning based and make a creature out of it.

frankthedm

First Post
Kae'Yoss said:
One of the Monster Manuals (II+) has some critter who is attracted by lightning. Those beasties stand around on mountains and wait for thunderstorms.
IIRC, thats an abberation from Lords of madness.

geosapient

First Post
Kavok said:
Hi all. I have the "Church of Talos" as one of the 'enemies' in my current campaign.

Was just wondering if any of you knew of any lighting/talos themed creatures that I could use and what books to find them in?

Things like lighting elementals?

How about adding in some druids and a couple of those (generic description alert!!) prestige class things that worship Talos. They use javelins and the javelins that they carry are only magical for them. There is a picture in (ahem!) some book with a gnome absorbing lightning from above and firing a bolt downward.

I know someone will probably know what the hell I'm talking about... Even if I don't.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
geosapient said:
How about adding in some druids and a couple of those (generic description alert!!) prestige class things that worship Talos. They use javelins and the javelins that they carry are only magical for them. There is a picture in (ahem!) some book with a gnome absorbing lightning from above and firing a bolt downward.

I know someone will probably know what the hell I'm talking about... Even if I don't.

Stormlords of Talos. I can't quite remember where that was in, but I think it appeared first in Faiths & Pantheons and was later redone in Complete Divine.

geosapient

First Post
Kae'Yoss said:
Stormlords of Talos. I can't quite remember where that was in, but I think it appeared first in Faiths & Pantheons and was later redone in Complete Divine.

See... someone knows what I'm talking about.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads