Lillyhammer

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Finished my Sopranos rewatch a while back, so now I'm a season into Lillyhammer. Mainly just to watch Steven Van Zandt play Silvio Dante again. OK, Frank Tagliano. But we all know it's Silvio Dante. I'm told Paulie Walnuts shows up at some point.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Finished my Sopranos rewatch a while back, so now I'm a season into Lillyhammer. Mainly just to watch Steven Van Zandt play Silvio Dante again. OK, Frank Tagliano. But we all know it's Silvio Dante. I'm told Paulie Walnuts shows up at some point.
I'm aware of it but never run with it. Though, if Pauly Walnuts makes an appearance, I might have to.

BookTenTiger

He / Him
That's so funny, I just watched the first episode the other day as I close in on the final half season of Sopranos!

I actually found out about it through an interview with the creators about their more recent science fiction show Beforeigners, which I also watched the first episode of!

Okay, being honest, I've watched half of each first episode because I get about 30 minutes of free time each day taking care of my little baby.

Remove ads