• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Limited Release Necromancer Modules

froggie

First Post
Our first release through our partner Kenzer and Company will be out in about 2 weeks. Get them while you can, as they will likely be all gone in a few weeks.

A Maze of Tragedy and Mystery A Family Affair is a d20 adventure for 4-6 PCs of level 8 or higher. While investigating a mysteriously abandoned mansion, the adventurers stumble into a tangled web of kidnapping, theft and murder. From a mansion with a deadly secret to the blood-stained waves of the high seas and an ancient, cursed citadel, the adventurers face a succession of deadlier and deadlier foes, with the rescue of innocents and the recovery of fabulous treasure as their ultimate rewards. A Family Affair includes a fully-developed town setting, numerous unique NPCs and a wide range of challenging opponents.

This, and other modules released through this avenue, will be extremely small print runs. There are currently 6 books planned (being printed) for release over the next few months.

This book weighs in at 96 pages, with maps by Ed Bourelle and a great cover by Rick Sardinha.

This d20 system adventure is the first of many, in Kenzer and Company’s new association with Necromancer Games.
K&C8001 (96 pg, b&w, color cover) $21.99

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Could you please post the ISBN of the products on either or boths sites? I makes ordering the items a lot easier leaving no doubt on what is being ordered. Thanks.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Have... no... extra... money...

Man, you guys are starting to put me though the wringer. I may have to start thinking about a second job again.

Do you really need *both* arms and legs?

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Drat. I was actually looking forward to this, but due to recent computer problems I had to fix, I won't be able to buy any RPG stuff for quite a while.

Orcus

First Post
I've been a busy demon lord and havent come in to talk about these properly :)

Bill and I started Necro with a focus on shorter adventures. You know, "modules." But with the way the market was, it was hard to stay with that. We expanded. And we love the products we are doing. The boxed Set rules. Grimmy is great. Tome 3 is going to kill.

But for some time Bill and I have been trying to find a way to get back to some of our softback modules. Enter Dave Kenzer.

We have now teamed up with Kenzer to put out a series of modules ranging from 64 pages to 128+. Softback. Reasonably priced. All adventure. I am really excited to be getting back to this product format. Bill and I love it. And there has been a huge outcry from the hardcore fans for these products again.

We were worried that there might be some "brand confusion" like we had with TLG when we did a couple modules with them. So I really thought it was important to come in here and let you guys know what we were up to.

So...

If you are really looking forward to some smaller products in the vein of Crucible of Freya or Vault of Larin Karr or Tomb of Abysthor, go check out the Kenzer page and look for the Necro books we are doing with them!

Once again, business isnt really our primary drive. Bill and I love this format and we have missed doing it. We are trying to reward you guys, the hard core fans, who have been requesting this format for some time. So as a result we did limited print runs. So if you are interested, go check them out!!!!

So when you think Necro, also think Kenzer :)

Clark

I'm just going to chime in here and say how much I really hope this format and new partnership prove successful...

Not only since I love shorter modules, which I do, but also because my first Necromancer module is one of the Kenzer releases. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads