Lince'sa

Lince'sa

First Post
My character, Lince'sa will most likely never return to CRT or any other public setting, not in her current state, as she has become increasingly antisocial and I can no longer find reason to bring her in. she is still available for role-play, however. You may send a message to me here, or find me in site, as I will still bring her on from time to time for that purpose. Perhaps some day I, with the help of others, will find a way to restore her good nature, right now however it seems unlikely. Thank you for the fun while it lasted,

Lin
PS this NOT a cry for attention. simply a call to anyone that would still like to role-play with Lin. as a player I am still around, just incognito (I hope. it's no fun when everyone know who you are.)

Last edited:

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Sad to see some entertainment leave. I wish you best of luck with your various other secret identities. I've fairly much given up trying to keep secrets... On the other hand, Ariel's anti-social and I still play her, so what am I on?!

Lince'sa

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
Sad to see some entertainment leave. I wish you best of luck with your various other secret identities. I've fairly much given up trying to keep secrets... On the other hand, Ariel's anti-social and I still play her, so what am I on?!
it's not that I'm pulling her out entirely, just out of the mainstream rooms. I can, and still will bring her in, play her in PMs, if I'm needed or asked. as for what you're on, a You still talk to people, Lince'sa does not. which in my opinion is the dumbest thing to do in a chat room. it may or may not be perminant, right now I'm not planning a permenant retirement. but the longer she's in the tavern the longer she'll be in her "let me alone" state. I believe the phrases is "You only get different results with different actions." Nothing was changing with her being in the tavern not talking to anyone. so I've changed something.

Venisad

First Post
If I may, although I do not believe I have interacted with your character I must ask a question:: Does Lince'sa wait for someone to talk with her or does/did/have made efforts to gain the attention of someone to start a conversation with? ::that is my question. I do have a character similar to being antisocial, poor Sand, though if he wants to talk he'll look at the character and ask (*cough* demand) a conversation with them...

On another note, I guess I had one more or a few more questions:: What was the reason for her to go into such a state? If she leaves how could someone help her get out of the state she is in, if they do not see her or know the other characters of the player? ::The other questions asked, it is sad to see a character leave with potential for a story.

Lince'sa

First Post
Venisad said:
If I may, although I do not believe I have interacted with your character I must ask a question:: Does Lince'sa wait for someone to talk with her or does/did/have made efforts to gain the attention of someone to start a conversation with? ::that is my question. I do have a character similar to being antisocial, poor Sand, though if he wants to talk he'll look at the character and ask (*cough* demand) a conversation with them...

On another note, I guess I had one more or a few more questions:: What was the reason for her to go into such a state? If she leaves how could someone help her get out of the state she is in, if they do not see her or know the other characters of the player? ::The other questions asked, it is sad to see a character leave with potential for a story.
NOW she waits to be talked to (hence why no one does) and she tries to best to be as rude and mean as possible so they'll leave her alone (hence why EVERYONE does) the reason is private IC matter, I keep puntuating this, every keeps missing it "she is NOT GONE, I'm not bringing her in to the tavern anymore unless someone WANTS to RP with her" additionally she has friends (I think) that would be willing to RP with her outside of the tavern setting. and I stated in the first message I am still bringing her in, just not into the rooms, so PMs are still possible. in my opinion it's bad role-playing to constantly bring a character into the tavern with no intention of trying to interact with anyone. it's my fault. I caused it she's this way because I feel it's how she should be, and if that's that case I can't see why she'd randomly walk into a situation she might be forced to talk to people when she doesn't want to talk to people. so I am following what I think she'd do and she's, for the most part, staying away.

anyone that knows her and wants to be part of the storyline, if you can call it that, is welcome to PM me and we'll work something out. anyone that doesn't know her but has some suggestions feel free to PM me, but be aware she's not a puppet, she's a personality. I don't make her do anything I say what she'd say, I do what she'd do. so it may not fit. For those of you who think I'm being a jerk or crying for attention, and I'm sure they are out there, I'm sorry you feel that way.

Remove ads