• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

lingering thought from gencon

alsih2o

First Post
i REALLY wanna get together for another game with teflon william, pielorhino, emergent, spider and zarathustran the tosser. i know we are supposed to go to con for different experiences, and to grow as a gamer, but i want to game with these bad cats under the pirateman himself again :)

alsih2o

First Post
Dinkeldog said:
I'm hoping next year kidcthulhu can make it out. Missed seeing her this year. :(

i missed meeting her. i think next year i will definetely preregister and immediately start bugging the people i wanna game with.

i promised myself i would see what was going on this year so next year i could go and make the most of it, and i think i pulled it off.

so, what game are we playong together dink? :p

hong

WotC's bitch
Re: Re: Re: lingering thought from gencon

alsih2o said:
plinyerpinho?

I got yer pinho right here!

i always have trouble with that one :)

Mang, you don't know what it's like. I, for one, am sick and tired of people switching around the O's in my name.

Hong "please, won't someone think of the O" Ooi

emergent

First Post
Certainly my best game at GenCon, hands down.

Maybe we should just start a PiratecatCon, where he runs games for everyone, all the time. We, of course, would get special treatment. :D

Or, we could just plan on gaming together every GenCon. That's better than, say, not.

Remove ads