• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

lingering thought from gencon

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
alsih2o said:
i REALLY wanna get together for another game with teflon william, pielorhino, emergent, spider and zarathustran the tosser. i know we are supposed to go to con for different experiences, and to grow as a gamer, but i want to game with these bad cats under the pirateman himself again :)

Me too. That was my favorite game of the con. You guys are the best.

My only regret is that my sore throat prevented me from truly getting into Horizon's cheesy "Face" character. I tried to make up for it in the group photo. :)

But yeah, that game was a total "blast". Heh heh.
-Horizon "Oh, Teflon Billy's on the hood of this van? In that case, I set the grenade to explode in 5 seconds instead of 1. Good luck, pal!"

Last edited:

emergent

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
Count me in, but I will have to plan it around my involvement in The EN World MEGA-Game which Piratecat, Ashy and I are working on right now.

it should be huge, it should be exciting, it may well be a total, utter disaster...

but give us credit for the attempt in any event:)

Anyway, I think we are planning for groups of five, why don't you lot join as a group? 8 Hour slot though...bevare! Only for the Hard Core.

8 hour slot! Yipes! I am sure it will be well worth it, even if it is a total, utter, disaster.:D

I would certainly be down with forming a team with alsih20, spider, zarathustran, and pielorinho. We could let Cthulhu's Librarian fill in Teflon Billy's spot, if he will be running the game.

alsih2o

First Post
emergent said:

I would certainly be down with forming a team with alsih20, spider, zarathustran, and pielorinho. We could let Cthulhu's Librarian fill in Teflon Billy's spot, if he will be running the game.

i am signed up as a dm for this, if oyu guys woudl have me (and not compare me to pc) i would be proud :)

emergent

First Post
Piratecat said:
It'll be great. :D

As for GenCon, who knew that I could have a 3 week afterglow?

Yep. I am sure my wife is tired of me talking about Gen Con.

i am signed up as a dm for this, if oyu guys woudl have me (and not compare me to pc) i would be proud

Of course! Your on line game got ringing endorsements from Buttercup and Stone Angel, so I am all for playing in a alsih2o game.

emergent said:

Really? You'd let me do that? I feel so loved! :D

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Re: PiratecatCon?

Davelozzi said:
It happens a few times every year but we call it the EN World Boston gathering. ;)
And Kriskrafts and I both had a great time at the last one! When are you planning the next one PC?

Remove ads