Link issues

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Just found a minor detail that prolly needs a bit of repair. Found a link fault in the high res chat page; the top bar with all the setting details etc. In the CRT pages, the menu is linked to the CRT boards, and the CRT 'message boards' link goes to general ISRP boards pages. It's not a huge issue. I just dunno whether anyone else has found it. :confused: Anyways, just wanted to be a pain! You know how it is. Thanks guys!

Lince'sa

First Post
now, is anyone else still seeing problems with some links to certain threads on the right side of the chat login? or is it just me?

if it helps, I'm running:
Intel Proc
Windows XP Pro
Internet Explorer 6
Symantec Antivirus.

I have the same problem on both computers I use, both have not been altered since the day they were built save for Microsoft's updates and Nortons updates.

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Can you be more specific about the problems? We sometimes get links that display incorrectly due to issues with VBulletin but it'd be good to be sure.

Lince'sa

First Post
Magi_Gabriel said:
Can you be more specific about the problems? We sometimes get links that display incorrectly due to issues with VBulletin but it'd be good to be sure.

It shows the persons name that posted the message last on the thread, but not the thread title or any link that can be clicked on, save the name of the person.

Remove ads