• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Linkable persistent online dice rollers

The Shaman

First Post
The Vacuum Elemental site has gone kerblooie and Nadaka's DiceBox seems to be giving wonky results - can someone refer me to another linkable persistent online dice roller similar to these programs?

(Yes, I searched the forum. No, Irony Games, WotC, or an Excel spreadsheet will not meet our needs.)

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Heh. No problem -- that's the first one I ever used in a PbP game, so I might as well share the wealth.

Janx

Hero
could not yet add the url thingies, need to post more. so here i post more :)
rolz.org
makes nice graphics visually to use in pbp

Welcome to 2005. Er. mean the Forums.

I s'pose it's still useful info in the modern era, but how the heck did you end up browsing the ancient threads as a newcomer?

Grinnn... i have three accounts here: Sentro, Akimotos and PaulFijma

so im not totally new, but also not very much around here. I came here while i was searching for online dice rollers. since i only saw invisiblecastle.com i added the two that i use.

Janx

Hero
Grinnn... i have three accounts here: Sentro, Akimotos and PaulFijma

so im not totally new, but also not very much around here. I came here while i was searching for online dice rollers. since i only saw invisiblecastle.com i added the two that i use.

Well, welcome back to the forums.

I don't know if there's a specific rule about multiple accounts, but please be careful about it. Sockpuppetry is frowned upon on most forums as it can lead to deceptive posting behavior. If you're upfront about it (as you were) and not tag team trolling somebody in a debate, it's probably OK, but don't quote me on that.

Remove ads