• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lisboa: RPG, Board, Card players wanted!

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Hey y'all

I just moved to Lisbon (Portugal) in September and am looking to game, as is my daughter (15, experienced in d20 systems) and husband (Diaspora, D&D, Call of Cthulhu, Traveler). I prefer Cyberpunk, but would be happy with D&D, would love to try Pathfinder. I used to love VtM, but have drifted away from the Storyteller system. Heck, I just want to game!

On my bookshelf: Shadowrun 4E, BSG, Serenity, D&D 3.5, Diaspora, Oathbound, CthulhuTech (hey, I had to pick and choose, I was paying $1.50/lb to ship this stuff!)

We also brought a few other games with us...
Risk 2210, RoboRally, Godstorm, GO, Icehouse, Senet, Tsuro, Carcassonne, Settlers of Catan, Fluxx (of all varieties), Gloom, Mad Scientist University, Set, Munchkin, Munchkin Cthulhu, Munchkin Bites, Chez Goth, Grave Robbers from Outer Space, Bell Bottom Badasses on the Mean Streets of Funk, Paranoia, Apples 2 Apples, Blink!, Kill Doctor Lucky, Bitin' Off Hedz, Moon Base Copernicus, Unexploded Cow, Vampire: Dark Influences, Beserker Halflings from the Dungeons of Doom, Walk the Plank, Chrononauts...

Oh yeah, and I'm a good cook, and would love to host games at our apartment near Anjos Metro (just of Rua de Angola).

Email me at denise@ambient.ca if you would like to get in touch, whether you're passing through for a visit, or live here. We speak English and French, and are working on the Portuguese.

Remove ads