• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E List of all 4E Adventures published by WOTC

Seguaro

Explorer
I don't know if anyone has posted anything like this list before, but I decided to catalog all of the 4E D&D Adventures that WOTC has published up to today. The file is an Excel spreadsheet.

If you find any errors or omissions, please let me know. I'll try to update the list as new adventures are released.

Edit: 4/26 - added three missing adventures (thanks Tantriel) and sorted by level and source.

Attachments

• 4E Adventures.xls
    44.5 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:

Tantriel

First Post
The two I spotted outright were -

Into the Shadowhaunt {Worldwide D&D Game Day '08} (1st level)
Treasure of Talon Pass {Free Game Day '08} (2nd Level)

Having had a little think, you've also missed out Beneath the Village of Harken, from the Starter Set (1st Level)

Seguaro

Explorer
The two I spotted outright were -

Into the Shadowhaunt {Worldwide D&D Game Day '08} (1st level)
Treasure of Talon Pass {Free Game Day '08} (2nd Level)

Having had a little think, you've also missed out Beneath the Village of Harken, from the Starter Set (1st Level)

Thanks, Tantriel. Original file updated with these adventures. I also sorted the list by level and source. Also, I uploaded the file as an excel file instead of an zip archive.

Nebten

First Post
I dunno if you recommend putting in all of the Living Forgotten Realms games. They were all published by WotC and are free. Look under the RPGA tab on the Wizards site.

Remove ads