• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

List of Special Products to be released at Gen Con 2007?

Cathix

First Post
We will be releasing a print version of Kitsunemori, our d20 game based on the legends and myths of Japan and featuring kitsune as a player race.

kitsuthumbv2.png

We will also be debuting our new nond20 game, Khin. Khin is set in a world devoid of humanoid creatures; it drops the players into the roles of sentient animals, animals who face threat from the environment, from each other, and from other, less understandable forces. Predators and prey, wise-guys and warriors, seers and singers - all have a place in the world of Khin.

khinthumb.png

It is also the premier of our new 4 Point System, a rules-set that we will continue and expand in new directions in future releases.

4point.png

Flynn

First Post
Thanks, Guys!

The list has been updated to with the most recent additions and corrections.

With Regards,
Flynn

Cathix

First Post
Flynn said:
Thanks, Guys!

The list has been updated to with the most recent additions and corrections.

With Regards,
Flynn

Hey Flynn, the 4-Point System is the rules system that is used in Khin, not a new product in and of itself. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Flynn

First Post
Cathix said:
Hey Flynn, the 4-Point System is the rules system that is used in Khin, not a new product in and of itself. Sorry for the confusion. :)

Fixed. :)

Thanks for the clarification,
Flynn

Flynn

First Post
The list has been updated with the following: the "Wiz War" boardgame by Chessex, and the "24" (based on the TV series of the same name) collectible card game by Press Pass, Inc.

Hope This Helps,
Flynn

Flynn

First Post
*bump*

If you know of anything that can be added to the list in the first post, please let me know.

With Regards,
Flynn

rogue_richard

Explorer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
I'll have to add Colonial Gothic to the list of things to check out. I have a friend that would kill for that, I think.

Well, why not take a look at some sample pages. You can see them here.

This is just a sample. :)

Richard

Ghostwind

First Post
Both Darkwalkers and Lore of the Gods by DragonWing Games/Bastion Press will be new for Gen Con. You can find them at Studio 2 Publishing's booth (#423).

Remove ads