• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Little Canadia Suite!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Awesome, Richard! Looking forward to seeing you @ GenCon & Little Canadia.

We'll be bringing various Canadian beers, but more important than these pale beers that have been suggested are some of the killers out of Quebec from the Unibroue company...

La Maudite Biere and La Fin Du Monde... (That Damn Beer, and the End of the World) Now -that- is beer.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Red Baron said:
Hey, no fair! I've never received an email from you!

You (and any other publisher) are very welcome to join us and perhaps bring some booty to share. We'd be honoured to include you as one of the sponsors, especially if you bring some extra beer and/or chips and/or products to give away!

That goes for you, too, Guardians of Order!

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Ok, I'km bring a bottle of Crown Royal haing found out that (A) Rye is "Canada's Drink" (According to our cultural minister) and the "Crown Royal Bag" has been a fixture in the dice-carrying RPG world for as long as I can remember.

Plus maybe a Sloan CD.

And perhaps my Team Canada Jersey (though it might me a bit hot for that)

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Teflon Billy said:
Ok, I'km bring a bottle of Crown Royal haing found out that (A) Rye is "Canada's Drink" (According to our cultural minister)

What, no Canadian Club? I'm shocked!

and the "Crown Royal Bag" has been a fixture in the dice-carrying RPG world for as long as I can remember.

Oh.
OK then.

Plus maybe a Sloan CD.
SWEET! That reminds me, I'll have to bring some Malhavoc CDs (the lead singer's an old friend from Toronto)- how's that for us trying to stay Canadian AND relevant to gaming, EH?

And perhaps my Team Canada Jersey (though it might me a bit hot for that)

Much to our roommates' chagrin, we like to keep the AC at max, so you should be comfy. :cool:

Ashy

First Post
Dextra said:

You (and any other publisher) are very welcome to join us and perhaps bring some booty to share. We'd be honoured to include you as one of the sponsors, especially if you bring some extra beer and/or chips and/or products to give away!

That goes for you, too, Guardians of Order!

Well, add Enkwell Press - 'cause I'll be yer lil' gopher-monkey if ya like! ;)

Remove ads