• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Little help from my friends...

thormagni

Explorer
Hey folks,

My dad is giving us a new bedroom suite next weekend (March 23-25) and I really, desperately need some help lugging it up the stairs when we get it here in town. Is there anbody who could help us move furniture for an hour or so, say early Sunday afternoon?

thormagni

Explorer
Folks, thanks for volunteering. I expect that we will be back with the furniture by 1 p.m. on Sunday. Any help anyone can lend would be greatly appreciated.

We live at the corner of 12th and Lafayette, a block directly north of Zwanzig's Pizza on 11th Street. It is the big yellow house on the corner.

Grimhelm

First Post
John! Long and short. I totally forgot about your need for help. I also had tons of work to get done in my own life and got completely side-tracked. Sorry! I hope you got everything moved without me.

On this note, now would be a good time to declare that I will be unavailable for games for the rest of this semester. This includes Inzeladun. I hate to do it, but I just have too much work to commit time to games. Looking forward to summer...

Mark, signing off into oblivion...

InzeladunMaster

First Post
I will respect your choice, but occasional games will relieve stress.... and give a person renewed vigor. I have some insane deadlines, not to mention MBA classes and my job this quarter - I am going to need some games.

If you need any help (kid-watching, et. al.), let me know.

thormagni

Explorer
Well, this is a busy month coming up. My dad wants to take my son fishing on a Saturday later in the month and I've really got to go with them (although I hate fishing, but riding around in a boat isn't so bad.) And I'm not sure if I can play this Saturday or not. I have three commitments (one work, one family and one with you guys) all at the same time. Wish I could clone myself!

thormagni

Explorer
And hey Mark, thanks for offering and I'm sorry you couldn't make it, 'cause I could have shown off the moderately clean Clark castle (and believe me, as bad as it might have been Saturday to normal eyes, for us that was damn near immaculate.) We ended up having enough folks, to whom I am eternally indebted.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads