• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Live Chats?

WmRAllen67

First Post
Since the topic is coming up at school these days, would someone be kind enough to give me the skinny on live chats? I've seen them posted as taking place once or twice, but never participated...

How do they work? What's the format? Can anyone just write something in, or do questions go through a moderator-type first?

Thanks!

Bill

WmRAllen67

First Post
There's a long-term project coming up for me here at UMass that will include "moderating" a series of scheduled live chats on a public-accesible website (as opposed to one with access limited to members of the enrolled class, say)...

At the moment, we're working on the website itself, and were trying to get a handle on how the live chat should be approached-- is it totally open, does the "Moderator" serve as a cut-out the way the producers do for a call-in radio show, &c &c...

I haven't seen a live chat advertised on the front page in a while-- are they still taking place? (Granted, what with schoolwork my ENworld browsing has been spotty of late...)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads