• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Campaign Help! Cert holders

psionotic

I've now been playing Living City long enough to have accumulated a large stack of paper certificates. I want to find a better way to store them then just loose-leaf in a folder. I have seen many players using binders full of plastic sheets in which their certs are stored nicely and neatly.

But I've only been able to find vinyl sheets that store whole 8 x 11" paper sheets. I need ones that are cut into 1/2s and 1/4s. (8x6.5" and 8x3.25" sleeves in an 8x11" sheet)

Anyone have any idea of where I could order some of these?

Thanks!!

Last edited:

psionotic said:
I've now been playing Living City long enough to have accumulated a large stack of paper certificates. I want to find a better way to store them then just loose-leaf in a folder. I have seen many players using binders full of plastic sheets in which their certs are stored nicely and neatly.

But I've only been able to find vinyl sheets that store whole 8 x 11" paper sheets. I need ones that are cut into 1/2s and 1/4s. (8x6.5 and 8x3.75 sleeves in an 8x11" sheet)

Anyone have any idea of where I could order some of these?

Thanks!!

Scrapbooking stores and related web sites sell them, but they'll probably be over-priced there. You should be able to get them at a decent office supply place--maybe some place can order them even if they don't have them in stock.

I'll try to remember to do some searching for them and let you know....but I'm getting old and the memory is the first thing to go!

Aopy

First Post
I remember way back that I used to put regular 5" x 7" pictures in pages that were designed to fit into a binder. They held three to a page with slots on the back as well. It may help to try photo shops and such.

Bill Muench

First Post
The ones you're referring to are bill holders for foreign currency. Most LG certs fit in the ones that have 3 pockets to a page. They generally run $.50 each, and I've yet to find them in packs of less than 500. They're found at most coin shops. Hope this helps.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads