• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living FR Character build help

Kulstor

First Post
I'm thinking of staring to play in the Living Forgotten Realms game that is at a comic store not to far from where I live but am new to 4th edition. There are 2 other folks I know from a 3.5 group that will be there also and we were thinking of doing a synergy thing. I think they will be doing an Eldarin (I think it's spelled) Wizard and Rogue. I was thinking a Dragonborn Paladin may fit in with that with their being mainly a fighter with some healing ability. Not sure of how to build the character or if it would not fit in with the synergy to well.

One of the others was thinking with his Eldarin wizard he'd stun/blind,ect the opponents for the Eldarin rogue. I guess she'd do a backstab or whatever the 4e equivalent is.

I also wonder if it is difficult to sign up for the rpga thing, if that is what one can do before the game, and if there is a online character building thing since though I don't have a printer I thought it may save time if I could get help here and make the character, writing down the info on a sheet of notebook paper and transfer it to a character sheet there.

chitzk0i

Explorer
There is an online Character Builder at the Wizards of the Coast website, but it's for D&D Insider subscribers only.

It's not strictly necessary to have an RPGA number to play LFR these days. Ask person coordinating the games about a sign-up card. (If you play in Magic: the Gathering events, you can use your DCI number.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads