Living Greyhawk Journal #5?

Acmite

First Post
All Hail the Mona!

I have faith that if for some reason it gets stalled in the bureaucracy at WotC, Erik or some other gentle soul will find a way to get it out to the players.

It may have to go out as a web enhancement, or Steven Radney McFarlane (sp?) may incorporate it into some kind of Living Greyhawk release (unlikely), or something.....but I trust certain folks there to get it out to us in some form.

But seriously, don't be surprised if we don't see it until GenCon. I'm not holding my breath, I'd suggest you don't hold yours.

7thlvlDM

Explorer
NeghVar said:

I have issues #0-#4, but Erik stated a while back that #5 was running late and we would still be getting it. Cripes...I only joined the RPGA do get this magazine...

Both of them are doing OK. The little man slept 7 hours straight last night. Hoorah!

Later!

Congrats on the kid. I also joined the RPGA solely for the Greyhawk Journal.

K

krushido

I also joined just to have the greyhawk magazine. I hear this sentiment a lot on the Internet. Maybe it should be listened to.

Ulrick

First Post
I too joined to get the Greyhawk Magazine. But right after I joined the "change" came. I joined back in late June, and since, then all I have recieved from RPGA is a membership card. No dungeon, no polyhedron, no Greyhawk Journal.

Nothing.

I emailed them just tonight to get my money back.

Ulrick

[Edited to remove many curses for paying $30 for nothing]

Last edited:

NeghVar

First Post
I think perhaps we/I need to get a petition going for RPGA members, so that we can show WotC that LJG #5 is important to us. Frankly, I feel as though I have been lied to numerous times on this issue and would like what I paid for. Hey, I subscribe not only to the RPGA for LGJ, but also Dragon and Dungeon. What did I get out of the deal?

Rant over...now returning to your regularly scheduled programming.

Remove ads