[Living Pathfinder]The Green Faerie

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: From the way it's described, I'm assuming Alnar's meant to be ditching the party rather than giving them any kind of heads up as to what he's doing. If Luinnar's okay with the implications of that, I figured it was easier to just play along with it than bother with PC's rolling against one another to see if we noticed him leaving.
OOC: Yeah he is leaving without a word, of course he plans on meeting up with the party again the next day. :)

Walking Dad

First Post
Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"Last time I saw him was at the opera. But he is a big boy. He will find his way back." Ta states calmly.

[sblock=ooc]
Ta-Am-Ath

gained: 2 potions of mage armor.
lost: 10pp

[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=Alnar]
Give me some idea of what you're doing. Are you hiding? Merely hanging around? Getting tickets to tonight's performance?
[/sblock]

OOC:
So Alnar's off, away from everyone else. Is there anything else you want to do, or should I fast-forward to tomorrow? Depending on Alnar, that may take a moment, so feel free to step into the Dunn Wright Inn for chatter and I'll just write when night comes so that everyone can get back into the action immediately.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: "Inconspicuously hanging around" I suppose would be the right term. I only have +1 stealth so I can't hide very well, but I don't want to be arrested for vagrancy :p

I want to keep an eye on the doorways she would logically use to exit, the backdoors and staff entrances, stuff like that and look for suspicious people. If someone comes out with a large squirming sack for example ;)

When I see her leave I want to follow her back to where she lives and try to stay out of sight. Trying to see if anything happens to her or if she acts suspicious in any way.

jkason

First Post
Nathan Tchanlach, human sorcerer

Ta-Am-Ath AC 15 (T15, FF12), HP 13/13, F +3,R+4,W+4, CMB +4, CMD 16

"Last time I saw him was at the opera. But he is a big boy. He will find his way back." Ta states calmly.

Nathan shrugs. "Well, I suppose if he wanted our help he'd have asked for it," he says, then he snaps his fingers. "Okay, I recognize that statue. We take a left here, and then...ha, there she is! You know, given that we're trying to keep things more hush-hush, let's see if we can't snag one of the back rooms in the tavern," he says as he heads for the standard adventurer's landing in Venza.

OOC: Rather than clutter up / confuse the Inn thread with people who are already adventuring, figured saying we're 'in a back room' let's us post here while technically being in the same building as those waiting for an adventure.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC:
I think the tavern is empty at the moment. But new players are making new characters I may need to think up another adventure for them LOL.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
[sblock=Alnar]
Alnar finds a cozy spot outside, at the Cafe Kuhlschrank, just near the back of the Opera. He finds it a convenient place to sit and take in the sights without appearing out of place.

The upper classes arrive in the evening, gather, chatter, and enter the building. Silence pervades the square for the next two hours, and the masses eventually file out into a large number of waiting carriages, and head off. A number of them spill out into the cafes and taverns along the square, including the Cafe Kuhlschrank.

Eventually, three carriages arrive at the back entrance. A dapper human gentleman leaves the theater and enters the first carriage; it heads off. Alnar then watches Maschera emerge from the theater. She enters a second carriage, and the driver starts the carriage off...
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=Alnar]
Alnar finds a cozy spot outside, at the Cafe Kuhlschrank, just near the back of the Opera. He finds it a convenient place to sit and take in the sights without appearing out of place.

The upper classes arrive in the evening, gather, chatter, and enter the building. Silence pervades the square for the next two hours, and the masses eventually file out into a large number of waiting carriages, and head off. A number of them spill out into the cafes and taverns along the square, including the Cafe Kuhlschrank.

Eventually, three carriages arrive at the back entrance. A dapper human gentleman leaves the theater and enters the first carriage; it heads off. Alnar then watches Maschera emerge from the theater. She enters a second carriage, and the driver starts the carriage off...
[/sblock]
[sblock=GM]
Can Alnar jump on the back of the carriage? Will he be seen if he does?
[/sblock]

Remove ads