• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Living Pathfinder?

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Would anyone be interested in participating in a Pathfinder Living World here on EnWorld? I like the concept of the Living Worlds, but would rather play Pathfinder.

If there is interest do you think we should attempt to get permission to run Living Golorion - I think there is a fairly good chance it would be granted. Or should we engage in a spot of world building, as was done for Living 4th Edition?

If this has been discussed before I would appreciate a link, etc., I did search around a bit but found nothing.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Would anyone be interested in participating in a Pathfinder Living World here on EnWorld? I like the concept of the Living Worlds, but would rather play Pathfinder.

If there is interest do you think we should attempt to get permission to run Living Golorion - I think there is a fairly good chance it would be granted. Or should we engage in a spot of world building, as was done for Living 4th Edition?

If this has been discussed before I would appreciate a link, etc., I did search around a bit but found nothing.

Welcome! We'd love to have you drop in, create a character to play and join in our world creation efforts. The links IronWolf provided should point you in the right direction. We also have a Wiki that we use as a repository for our character sheets, character building information, and world info.

Unfortunately, we've already been told 'no' for using Golarion; it's considered competition for Paizo's Pathfinder Society. So we've been creating our own world and would love for you to contribute. Check out the social group and join or start a discussion.

--GE

Remove ads