• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Lord Wyrm - E-mail me your character submissions and we can talk in there.

Gideon - I'll have e-mail feedback for you soon.

Hero4hire - You got my last message, so we're good.

Keia - I know what you're waiting for. Offer it up as a proposal when you get it.

Roger - I'll see what I can do with a conversion, but it looks like someone else was working with you. I may not get the time to help beyond approval.

D20Dazza, Tonguez, overwatch - Let's see some characters rolling out there.

Everyone else - Hope to get more Heroes and a few Missions :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Bront said:
Keia - I know what you're waiting for. Offer it up as a proposal when you get it.
Will do. Since it's from Kenson and will be published soon, that should help. Especially when I taking it sight unseen. :)

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Bront,

You may want to add the character limits/adjustments to the template. Even if someone has built a character with no adjustments, it is good to note.

Also, perhaps a summary at the end to track xp gained and spent.

Looks good!
Keia

Bront

The man with the probe
Good call. I'll add that to the sheets. I know there is a tradeoff section in #2, I'll add it to #1.

Roger

First Post
Thanks, everyone. I think I'll postpone my involvement until I decide to actually pick up the new edition of the M&M book.

Best of luck,
Roger

Thanee

First Post
Got my book yesterday and will start making a character soon. :D

Is it ok to use existing (not really mainstream) characters, or slight alterations (background) thereof?

Bye
Thanee

Bront

The man with the probe
Just avoid copyright issues if possable. Obviously the background will be a bit different given the world is different than most comic universes at the moment.

Submit it, and if there are issues, we'll deal with them then :)

Thanee

First Post
I don't think there are any copyright issues, really. Just in case, I'll make a copyright note under the sheet. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Bront

The man with the probe
I don't see that as much of a problem. Worse case, change the name a bit, and leave the comments you have at the bottem in there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads