• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Salix said:
Is there a training room in this place? I'd like to keep sharp and get my workout in.

OOC: I'm interested in running a Danger Room scenario. No points for advancement or anything, just straight combat against some pre-rolled characters. Anyone interested? What would be the mechanism for it? Would the combat run here in Sblocks, or on a separate thread?
I don't think we discussed it. There are a few training rooms, but we never mentioned simulated combat in them. It's certaintly worth a proposal.

Velmont

First Post
I find the idea of the training room adventure is quite good.

Salix, as it is your idea, make a proposal so we can discuss a bit about it and set some standard for it. I think that would be the best.

Forget that, I've found the thread.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
There are 2 proposals out there that deserve some discussion, one in particular is about game master credits. Please check in and give us some input :)

I hope we can make an official decision on them in the next few weeks. Game Master Credits should help us get some more adventures.

Phoenix8008

First Post
I have another question concerning the Lucky feat that gives you more Hero Points. I understand now after reading some more that unused Hero Points dissapear at the end of an adventure and the hero starts the next mission with only 1 hero point. Does this get modified by the Lucky feat(s) before each adventure or only at the very begining of the hero's carreer? It would seem a waste of one (or more in my case) feat(s) if you only get the bonus once unlike most other feats that continue to be usuable forever.

Bront

The man with the probe
Lucky HPs refresh every adventure just like normal ones. It's the awarded ones that are only for that adventure.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Well here is the thing. I have become really interested in M&M even to the point of thinking of joining the living campaign. There is just one really small problem. I have never actually played M&M. Sure I have played DnD but never M&M sooo I was wondering if I came up with a concept if anyone would be willing to help me to make the character.

El Jefe

First Post
Absolutely. Bront here has helped several people with their character. Pull together your best description of your character, and fill out as much of the character sheet as makes sense to you, and submit it. You'll get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads