• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hero4hire

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
Take that with some huge grains of salt (after all, I don't have the books), but the sample characters I've seen seem to indicate that 14 is correct.

Also, this thread says the same.

*Goes back to his Master Plan*

So sayeth the Kenson..So it be....

So half it and round up if your flatfooted...I dont know why they had to write it long-hand.

Master Pelle

First Post
Ok, I have finally writing up the short mission for this game. But before I start e-mailing them, I wondering how many free player we have now?

Damion

First Post
hero4hire said:
I believe only 2 in the Ready Room at the moment.

I can join them. (I havn't been working on charachters, as the probability of a mission materializing seemed low. I'll get on it. ). :)

hero4hire

Explorer
Damion said:
I can join them. (I havn't been working on charachters, as the probability of a mission materializing seemed low. I'll get on it. ). :)

Monkey Wrench is still in the approval process anyway so you still have some time to whip up a character and send it in for approval.

raynbow

First Post
hero4hire said:
Monkey Wrench is still in the approval process anyway so you still have some time to whip up a character and send it in for approval.

What he said :)

My character is bad wrong and highly confused at the moment, so I'm guessing it's going to take a little longer for me and the lovely judges to finish hashing out what I've screwed up. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
raynbow said:
What he said :)

My character is bad wrong and highly confused at the moment, so I'm guessing it's going to take a little longer for me and the lovely judges to finish hashing out what I've screwed up. :)
Just put all your points in Intellegence and be done with it. ;)

Master Pelle

First Post
Ok, I have also send in my mission for judging. I looked at Proto character and it reminding me me a character at the old MnM board where it completly mimic ability and personality, and I can say it don't end very good because the mimic character mimic the villian Syster Blister. It ending up that other heroes and real Syster Blister fighting against the mimic character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads