• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hero4hire

Explorer
LogicsFate said:
Kid Kong! I like :)

Hmmm, What do you call an ape that can bend space/time?

Is this the start of a joke?? ;)

Hmmm

Prime-8
Cosmo the Space-Chimp
Clock-King Kong or Clock Kong
Anthropic

I dunno...Space-Ape?

Salix

First Post
Damion said:
Temporal Tamarin?
My favorite so far :p

Design challenge: Help me build this character's equipment, I'd like a utility belt feature (uses APs) and a blaster pistol (I know maybe I need to shave points elsewhere :\ )
[sblock=Ultimate Flashback]
Flashback
PL: 10 (150 pp)

Abilities (24PP): STR: 10 (+0) DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 14 (+2) INT: 14 (+2) WIS: 14 (+2) CHA: 18 (+4)

Skills(30PP): Acrobatics 3 (+5), Bluff 5 (+9), Climb 0 (+0), Computers 4 (+6), Concentration 0 (+2), Craft 0 (+2), Diplomacy 8 (+12), Disable Device 0 (+2), Disguise 0 (+4), Drive 2 (+4), Escape Artist 0 (+2) Gather Information 12 (+16), Handle Animal 0 (+4), Intimidate 5 (+9), Investigate 12 (+14), Knowledge (Current Events) 12 (+14), Knowledge (Streetwise) 4(+6), Medicine 0 (+2), Notice 8 (+10), Pilot 4 (+6), Perform (Trumpet, Jazz) 14 (+18), Profession (Musician) 2 (+4), Ride 0 (+2), Search 8 (+10), Sense Motive 8 (+10), Slight of Hand 0(+2), Stealth 8 (+10), Survival 0 (+2), Swim 0 (+0), Languages:English (primary) French

Feats (27 PP): Connected, Contacts, Equipment 7 (35 EP), Fearless , Fighting Style [Assessment 1, Attack Focus: Melee 2, Defensive Roll 2, Improved Grab, Improved Pin , Seize Initiative, Sneak Attack 2, Takedown Attack 2], Jack of all Trades, Skill Master [gather information, intimidate, investigate, sense motive], Teamwork 2, Ultimate Skill (Investigate), Well Informed

Powers: Duplication 10 (Power Feats: Absorption Healing, Progression [2], Mental Link, 23pp),

Combat: Attack +7 (+9 Melee) [Unarmed +8] Defense 20 (15 flat-footed) Init +2

Saves: Toughness +4 (+2 flat-footed) Fortitude +6 Reflex +6 Will +6

Abilities 24 + Skills 30 (120 Ranks) + Feats 24 + Powers 23 + Combat 34 + Saves 12 – Drawbacks 0 = 150 pp[/sblock]

Master Pelle

First Post
Ooh... Feel like that I want to play as Monkey King!

But I can only have two characters... Decide, decide...

But after I have watched the Yu-Gi-Oh! show, I have thinking about created a character who have ability to summon monsters and casting spells through his trading game cards. But it come to question if it real fit in this campaign.

LogicsFate

First Post
Salix said:
LogicsFate- You going to play some MM?

I think I might, if you look at the old threads you'll see that I was here at the beginning, but my inability to make a character and some RL stuff that pulled me away from En...

I have one made now, Mechaniques are all in place, though 'e sadly lacks flavor.
And as fun as Prime-8 would be, I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Salix

First Post
LogicsFate said:
I think I might, if you look at the old threads you'll see that I was here at the beginning, but my inability to make a character and some RL stuff that pulled me away from En...

I have one made now, Mechaniques are all in place, though 'e sadly lacks flavor.
And as fun as Prime-8 would be, I'm not sure.

Well, I had seen your character posted and it looked interesting so I was hoping you'd start playing here again. I haven't looked through too many old threads so I'm really only familiar with the stuff since I showed up. A big plus is that it looks like we'll have a lot more GMs here soon.

Bront

The man with the probe
I've been gone for almost a week, and next week likely isn't going to be much better. My access will be spotty till some time in December due to the Holidays, as well as my Wife's upcoming surgery. Please NPC me as appropriate.

I will try to access the site, but I can't garuntee anything.

BTW, when I asked I've been gone for almost a week, and next week likely isn't going to be much better. My access will be spotty till some time in December due to the Holidays, as well as my Wife's upcoming surgery. Please NPC me as appropriate.

I will try to access the site, but I can't garuntee anything.

LogicsFate said:
Most Ideas after that were (Blank) Monkey, go ahead insert a word. Most words will get you an instants super
I asked for a word around here, and got Toilet, so go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads