• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

locating old gaming buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki44

Explorer
In a fit of nostalgia I started thinking about some old gaming buddies that I've lost touch with over the years and I was wondering if any of them check the EN World boards. Does a thread like that exist anywhere here?

Acquana

First Post
Well, here is one. There's also a "Gamers Seeking Gamers" area. But in my opinion for simply nostalgia's sake, here is fine!

Mayhaps more info on you is needed for folks to guess who you are?

loki44

Explorer
Acquana said:
Well, here is one. Mayhaps more info on you is needed for folks to guess who you are?

Well this is a long shot, but here goes.....no need to guess who I am. My name is John Shereikis. My last name is unique enough that anybody who knew me would recognize it. The guys in particular that I was thinking of are Bill Hodgehead, Lex Knoll, Chris Daniels, Dwayne Green, Jerry Nelson, and Mike Strozier.

If this works I'll be freakin' amazed.

the Jester

Legend
Hmmm, makes me wonder too...

Bryan Boatwright? Out there somewhere?

How 'bout Brian Dragoman (sp?)?

John Main, you here anywhere?

How about Joe Parks?

This is James, dudes. :)

Acquana

First Post
Aww ... With a name like Loki44 from Atlanta I was hoping you were a friend of mine. Then again, I already guessed it couldn't be her because of your post count. She's a bit of a lurker, so eh ...

Darthjaye

First Post
Knew a guy named James Palmer that used to game with us once upon a time. I liked him but not too many in the group did. Guess they never "got" him. He moved away a few years back and some of us wondered whatever happened to him. I know he got blamed by one of my former group for a lot of stuff that wasn't completely his fault. Hope he's doing good now.

Harmon

First Post
Darthjaye said:
I know he got blamed by one of my former group for a lot of stuff that wasn't completely his fault.

Seek the advice you gave to BlackSilver regarding relationships.

Harmon

First Post
There was a guy I gamed with in Marina, years ago. I would like to know what ever happened to him. Had photographic memory, and smart as a whip.

His character got teleported back to the beginning of the adventure, he had no light source, and the Player- without the map told the GM distances of halls, door placement in the hall, etc. We were like 80% done with the dungeon. He not only caught us but moved in front of us, so that we found him in an alcove eating his dinner- "hay guys."

Its still something one of my gaming buds and I talk about.

BlackSilver

First Post
Players that have left our group have either left due to conflict with them or they have left for real world reasons. Those that we wanted to stay in touch with have, and those that were not worth the time to know have not stayed in touch.

Its the people that I knew way back in my first life that I would not mind talking to again. When I left home, I took my address book, but soon lost it and thus all their addresses and phone numbers. I suppose most thought me dead like my mom told them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads