Locdonan

Magnus Vincent

First Post
I see the Darkness is up to the same old tricks. I ask you this, vampire, has this ever worked for you? I seem to recall the victim excaping most often. I would hope you not be as pathetic as to keep him where I was kept, or a may be tempted to just walk in, as I walked out. I think you should just go back to your little hideout and stay there, as no one really cares about your little group anymore. And to you, Miss Logos, why take th time to leave a message everytime these groups do this? They pay no attention to you, and if you are so irrritated would it not be easier just to not read them at all?

Lord Magnus Vincent

Kipcha

First Post
The young woman moves towards the boards, raising a brow at the newest posts as she retrieves a piece of parchment from her pack and a quill, then begins writing.

Magnus... how interesting to hear from you again. And from what I recall... you were not let out that easily. Do not worry... if it would assure you... he won't be getting out. And I invite you to come and try to get him out for this will mean your death. No one cares eh... I wonder why this much replies on this board then...

She smirks, sticks it on the boards and vanishes into the shadows.

Magnus Vincent

First Post
Not let out easily? I practically walked out the front door. True, after I was turned your so called leader thought he could control me like he does you and your little group, but that is his mistake.

Lord Magnus Vincent

Remove ads