Lodging

madwabbit

First Post
I'm about filled up at my house (actually, I'm reasonably sure I'm overbooked), but I know we've got a couple of folks hoping to come in, assuming they can find a cheap, non-lethal hotel in a non-combat zone area, or better yet, crash space.

If you've got any thoughts or ideas (or extra crash space), let us know here.

madwabbit

First Post
How overbooked are you? I mean you're already digging two holes in the backyard.
Eh, it will be a house full of people (6 adults other than Liz and I, plus two munchkins), but we'll manage. We've plenty of couches, and access to air mattresses and the like, so it will be like one big slumber party.

Dungannon

First Post
Eh, it will be a house full of people (6 adults other than Liz and I, plus two munchkins), but we'll manage. We've plenty of couches, and access to air mattresses and the like, so it will be like one big slumber party.

Well in that case, I'll share an airmattress with MyLiz. :p

Mark Causey

Explorer
If anyone could spare the space, I'd really appreciate it and would be willing to pay some of what the hotels are asking for. I don't need a bed, or even a couch, per se. If you need references on my character, please ask Scott or Tom C. (or Rich or Henry, et al.)

Remove ads