Logos's The Destroyer's

Logos7

First Post
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for a group to start a 4th edition play by post.

The game will be following my more than a little zany adventure path idea about being the harbringer's of the apocolypse and T.S.Eliot

so what am i looking for. Enthusiasm and Consistancy

I would appreciate a once/weekday post ability AND

if i have lots of applicant's the spots will probably be awarded by who plays in the least number of other play by posts (not to get nasty but my last 3 play by posts have more or less been ruined by people going sure i can play and then a month later, saying "opps sorry I pbp too much buhby"

The game itself should appeal to a large variety of styles (I enjoy combat and light story telling) immersionist probably wont be happy here however.

to start 9th level characters and keep it to the phb please. The story is starting at the end of a already largely successful quest. Your final quest to defeat your nemisis who has brought much woe and bastardtry upon you, the manical manlich, is almost over. as you approach his inner sanctom...

stats: 16,14,13,12,11,10

The adventure should run over the paragon levels and end up in epic...briefly, and will likely level up quite quickly (this more playtesty than hum dum adventure)

So yeah I'. looking for 4-6 good souls to help defeat manlich, and the nefarious affairs that come after.

Look forward to hearing from you Soon!

Logos

Redclaw

First Post
I'm sorry to say that I'm one of those who is already playing in too many games (and supposedly running a few, although I've fallen behind in that.) I just wanted to suggest that you label this thread as recruiting to get more traffic.

Logos7

First Post
Thanks for the Suggestion, I will do that

and I don't really blame anyone, but it is mucho annoying

Apparently I cannot change the title, Am starting a new thread, it will be much like the old thread but with the word recruiting in the title.

please ignore this thread/Mod kindly delete

thanks again

Remove ads